Hi, finally xiaomi launched MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global stable Rom. this is a MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global stable Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 3s and here is an easy and safe tutorial for install Xiaomi Redmi 3s MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global stable Rom.
The Xiaomi Redmi 3s Smartphone comes with 5.0 inch HD display which support 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. This Smartphone is powered by Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 Processor with Adreno 505 GPU. It has 2 GB RAM and16 GB internal storage capacity.
Details of MIUI 126.96.36.199 of Xiaomi Redmi 3s:
This is a MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global stable Rom. This is an Android 6.0 marshmallow based MIUI update.
- New Added Three-fingered swipe for screenshots.
- New Added The app order in quick sharing is dynamically sorted by usage frequency.
- New added Set your Lock screen wallpaper as the conversation background.
- Optimization Opening contacts in Messaging .
- New added Introducing Privacy protection password.
- New added Added permissions for Lock screen and background notifications.
- New added Long press the numbers to convert them to the Chinese financial characters .
- New App Swipe to the edge of the screen to hide Quick ball .
- Fix bugs
Download Rom and tools of Xiaomi Redmi 3s:
|File Name||Download link|
|Xiaomi Redmi 3s MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global stable Rom||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi 3s USB Driver||Download|
Preparation of install Xiaomi Redmi 3s MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global stable Rom:
1. Take a backup of your phone Click here.
2. Your phone battery should charge 80% minimum.
3. Read all steps then do it careful.
Must Read: What not to do with wet Android phone
How to install Xiaomi Redmi 3s MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global stable Rom:
This is easiest method for install MIUI 22.214.171.124 in your Xiaomi Redmi 3s. Just follow these steps:
Step 1: Download miui HM3s Global Stable V126.96.36.199.MALMIDI file and rename this zip file as “update.zip” like miui_HM3SGlobal_V188.8.131.52.MALMIDI_874f56cdc1_6.0.zip.
Step 2: Connect your phone to PC and copy the zip file into your Phone Internal Storage. Do not copy the zip file into any folder or SD card!!
Step 3: Go to Updater App from your phone app menu, tap on the setting icon, it is a 3 dots icon on top right corner (see in this image) and tap on the “Choose update package” tab. Now you can see your phone storage, Scroll down and tap on the update.zip file. See in this image.
Step 4: Now your phone is going to Reboot in recovery mode and Rom flashing process start. Don’t interrupt this process, it might to take 4-6 minutes for your phone to first boot on MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global stable Rom.
After install Xiaomi Redmi 3s MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global stable Rom, you can root your phone because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom apps, Rom and custom setting in your phone. But first read Root Advantage and Disadvantage by this article.
I hope you like this New update Xiaomi Redmi 3s MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global stable Rom installation guide from which you will be able to easily install Xiaomi Redmi 3s MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global stable Rom without any extra efforts. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Thanks to all.