Hi, Realme released ColorOS 5.2 Stable Rom for Realme C1. ColorOS 5.2 base on Android Oreo 8.1 comes with new features and bug fixes. You can find here an easy and safe tutorial for install new update Realme C1 ColorOS 5.2 Stable Rom.
Realme C1 is a Smartphone phone which is available in Dual SIM with 6.2 inch screen display. Realme C1 has Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 chipset with 13+2 megapixel rear camera and 5 megapixel selfie camera . The C1 Phone have 2 GB RAM and 16 GB Rom.
Changelog of ColorOS 5.2 Stable Rom
Added Screen Battery Optimization mode
Screen Battery Optimization dynamically adjusts the screen contrast and brightness for a balanced image quality with lower power consumption – except in Camera and Gallery apps. Balance Mode increases overall battery endurance by approx. 5%, and Strong Mode increases it by approx. 10%. Due to different usage conditions, actual results may vary.
1. Single swipe notification dismiss:- Now you can swipe from left to right to dismiss the notification.
2. Headset icon in status bar:- A headset icon in status bar will be shown when you plug-in the headset.
3. Smart Bar for faster multitasking:- You can add apps you use often into “Smart Bar” for faster app launching and multitasking.
4. Added reboot function:- You can swipe up to reboot in the shutdown interface.
5. Optimized reminders when Developer Options, Accessibility Mode and Device Manager on:- Flashing bar, on-going notification and text at the upper right corner for “Developer Options”, “Accessibility” and “Device & Privacy” have been deleted.
6. Improved frequency for touch screen.
1. Long press power button for 0.5s to launch Google Assistant..
1. Android Security Patch Level: December 5, 2018.
Preparation of installation Realme C1 ColorOS 5.2 Stable Rom
1. Take a backup of your phone first, you can use this backup guide.
2. Your phone’s battery should be around 80% charged.
3. These processes are easy, but first you need to read all the steps carefully, then start the process.
Download Realme C1 ColorOS 5.2 Rom and USB Driver
|Realme C1 ColorOS 5.2 Stable Rom||Download|
|Realme C1 USB Driver||Download|
How to install ColorOS 5.2 Stable Rom on Realme C1
This is an easiest method for install ColorOS 5.2 in Realme C1. Just follow these steps:
Step 1: Download ColorOS 5.2 zip file and rename this zip file as “update.zip” like RMX1801EX_11_OTA_0130_all_xy5DykZQuJla.ozip to update.zip.
Step 2: Connect your phone to PC and copy the zip file into your Phone Internal Storage. Do not copy update zip file into any folder or SD card!!
Step 3: Boot your device into recovery mode, so Power off your device and Press & hold volume up + down button with power button simultaneously for few second. Now your phone is going to recovery mode and here you can select language, then select storage and find & tap on your update file from phone storage.
Step 4: Rom flashing process start now, so Don’t interrupt this process, it might to take 4 to 6 minutes for your phone first boot on new ColorOS 5.2 Stable Rom.
Must Read: 11 Awesome Smartphone Tips and Tricks
After install new update Realme C1 ColorOS 5.2 Stable Rom, you can root your phone because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom Apps, Rom and Custom Setting on your phone. But first read Root Advantage and Disadvantage.
I hope you like this new Realme C1 ColorOS 5.2 Stable Rom installation guide from which you will be able to easily install new update Realme C1 ColorOS 5.2 Stable Rom without any extra efforts. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Thanks to all.