Hi, Realme released ColorOS 5.2 Stable Rom for Realme 2 Pro. ColorOS 5.2 base on Android Oreo 8.1 comes with new features and bug fixes. You can find here an easy and safe tutorial for install new update Realme 2 Pro ColorOS 5.2 Stable Rom.
Realme 2 Pro is a Smartphone phone which is available in Dual SIM with 6.3 inch screen display. Realme 2 Pro has Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 chipset with 16+5 megapixel rear camera and 16 megapixel selfie camera . The Realme 2 Pro Phone have 4/6/8 GB RAM, 64/128 GB Rom.
Changelog of ColorOS 5.2 Stable Rom
Added Screen Battery Optimization mode
Screen Battery Optimization dynamically adjusts the screen contrast and brightness for a balanced image quality with lower power consumption – except in Camera and Gallery apps. Balance Mode increases overall battery endurance by approx. 5%, and Strong Mode increases it by approx. 10%. Due to different usage conditions, actual results may vary.
1. Single swipe notification dismiss:- Now you can swipe from left to right to dismiss the notification.
2. Headset icon in status bar:- A headset icon in status bar will be shown when you plug-in the headset.
3. Smart Bar for faster multitasking:- You can add apps you use often into “Smart Bar” for faster app launching and multitasking.
4. Added reboot function:- You can swipe up to reboot in the shutdown interface.
5. Optimized reminders when Developer Options, Accessibility Mode and Device Manager on:- Flashing bar, on-going notification and text at the upper right corner for “Developer Options”, “Accessibility” and “Device & Privacy” have been deleted.
6. Improved frequency for touch screen.
1. Long press power button for 0.5s to launch Google Assistant..
1. Android Security Patch Level: December 5, 2018.
Preparation of installation ColorOS 5.2 Stable Rom
1. Take a backup of your phone first, you can use this backup guide.
2. Your phone’s battery should be around 80% charged.
3. These processes are easy, but first you need to read all the steps carefully, then start the process.
Download Realme 2 Pro ColorOS 5.2 Rom and USB Driver
|Realme 2 Pro ColorOS 5.2 Stable Rom||Download|
|Realme 2 Pro USB Driver||Download|
How to install ColorOS 5.2 Stable Rom on Realme 2 Pro
This is an easiest method for install ColorOS 5.2 in Realme 2 Pro. Just follow these steps:
Step 1: Download ColorOS 5.2 zip file and rename this zip file as “update.zip” like RMX1801EX_11_OTA_0130_all_xy5DykZQuJla.ozip to update.zip.
Step 2: Connect your phone to PC and copy the zip file into your Phone Internal Storage. Do not copy update zip file into any folder or SD card!!
Step 3: Boot your device into recovery mode, so Power off your device and Press & hold volume up + down button with power button simultaneously for few second. Now your phone is going to recovery mode and here you can select language, then select storage and find & tap on your update file from phone storage.
Step 4: Rom flashing process start now, so Don’t interrupt this process, it might to take 4 to 6 minutes for your phone first boot on new ColorOS 5.2 Stable Rom.
Must Read: 11 Awesome Smartphone Tips and Tricks
After install new update Realme 2 Pro ColorOS 5.2 Stable Rom, you can root your phone because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom Apps, Rom and Custom Setting on your phone. But first read Root Advantage and Disadvantage.
I hope you like this new Realme 2 Pro ColorOS 5.2 Stable Rom installation guide from which you will be able to easily install new update Realme 2 Pro Stable Rom without any extra efforts. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Thanks to all.