Hi, this is first New update Marshmallow LeEco Le 1s EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom and here is an easy and safe tutorial for install or New update Marshmallow Le 1s EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom.
Details of EUI 5.8.019S of Le 1s:
You can fix some issue by this New update Marshmallow LeEco Le 1s EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom. This is not Android 7.0 Nougat update, it is same Marshmallow update with some fixes.
Here is the fixes details:
- Fixed an issue in which Bluetooth does not function.
- Fixed an issue in which sound quality decreased after enabled Dolby-Atmos.
- Fixed an issue in which LINE & Whatsapp cannot receive pushed messages.
- Removed ‘reset DRM’ function.
- Fixed an issue in which privacy lock not working.
- Updated security patch.
- Fixed an issue in which Chinese characters displayed in gallery app.
- Fixed an issue in which temperature warning will pop-up even if the temperature did not reach limit.
- Fixed an issue in which ‘Insufficient storage’ prompt box to overlap with panoramic frame.
- Fixed an issue in which shut down notes permission causes camera crash.
- Fixed an issue in which camera stops.
Download Rom and tools of Le 1s:
|File Name||Download link|
|LeEco Le 1s EUI 5.8.019S Stock Rom||Download|
|LeEco Le 1s USB Driver||Download|
Preparation of update:
1. Take a backup of your phone Click here.
2. Your phone battery should charge 80% minimum.
3. Read all steps then do it careful.
How to install or New update Marshmallow LeEco Le 1s EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom:
Step 1: Download LeEco Le 1s EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom file and rename this zip file as “update.zip” like S1_x500-OS-OP-DHXOSOP5501405251s Eco-5.8.019S to update.zip.
Step 2: Connect your phone to PC via USB Type-C and copy the zip file into your Phone Internal Storage. Do not copy the zip file into any folder!
Step 3: Go to “System Update App” from the system tool, tap on the setting icon, it is a 3 dots icon on top right corner (see in this image) and tap on the “Local Update” tab. Now you can see a message on your phone Screen, “Update package found, your phone will restart, are you sure to continue?”. See in this image.
Step 4: Now Click on continue, your phone is going to reboot in recovery mode and Rom flashing process start. Don’t interrupt this process, it might to take 4-6 minutes for your phone to first boot on eui 5.8.019S.
After New update Marshmallow LeEco Le 1s EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom, you can root your phone because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom apps, Rom and custom setting in your phone. But first read Root Advantage and Disadvantage by this article, then here is a root guide: How to install TWRP recovery and root LeTv LeEco Le 1s.
I hope you like this New update Marshmallow Le 1s EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom installation guide from which you will be able to easily install or New update Marshmallow LeEco Le 1s EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom without any extra efforts. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Thanks to all.