WhatsApp is the world’s most popular Instant messaging app used for communication. People around the world, including India, like this app a lot. In this guide, we will tell you how to save WhatsApp messages on a smartphone without taking screenshots.
WhatsApp Messenger has a feature that lets you to easily save any kind of WhatsApp messages on your smartphone without taking screenshots. Well there are many tips and tricks in WhatsApp which helps you very much. If you have updated version of WhatsApp messenger in your phone, then you will get more benefit of these features.
Save WhatsApp messages on a smartphone (Save WhatsApp messages)
Many times it happens that if we chat with someone, then will take screenshots to save the WhatsApp messages. You can easily save WhatsApp message of any friend, family member or anyone without taking screenshot on your smartphone. You can easily access that message after saving the message. Through this feature you can bookmark messages by group chat or private chat. This feature is available for Android, iOS and Windows users.
Today WhatsApp has become quite popular among users. It can be done not only text messages but also video and voice calling. You can easily send photos, videos and important documents to others. In last year F8 developer’s conference, Facebook had said that WhatsApp users send 65 billion messages on daily basis and this figure is growing steadily. Many times it happens, during chatting with someone, we need to save it by taking screenshots.
However, there is a way to do this through which you can save someone’s message without screenshots. Through this feature, users can book messages by group chat or private chat. This feature has been made available for Android, iOS and Windows users.
How Android Users Save WhatsApp Messages – (Save WhatsApp messages on Android)
- First of all, you have to open WhatsApp Messenger on your smartphone.
- After that go to the chat which you want to save.
- Now select the message and bookmark the message. For this, you have to long hold the message.
- Now tap on the star icon will appear at the top of your screen. Just tap on star button.
This will save your message into star-mark or bookmark. Once you have a bookmark, you can easily access starred messages.
iOS users can do this like the message saver – (Save WhatsApp messages on iOS)
- First go to WhatsApp Messenger.
- Next, open the chat you want to save.Now hold and long press the message. Now, click on the star icon.
- This will save your message to bookmark. Once you have a bookmark, you can easily access Starred Messages.