Hi, Meizu launched Nougat based Flyme 6 beta for Meizu Mx5. This is a Flyme 188.8.131.52G beta Nougat Stock Rom and here is an easy and safe tutorial for install Meizu Mx5 Nougat Flyme 6 beta Rom.
Meizu Mx5 has Brilliant 5.5 inch Super AMOLED screen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution with Corning Gorilla Glass 3. This phone comes with superb build quality and innovative design. Meizu Mx5 has two outstanding features Mediatek MT6795 Helio X10 and Fingerprint (front-mounted) with 3GB RAM and 16/32/64GB ROM, it’s make this phone very smoother and faster.
Details of Flyme 6 Android Nougat Rom Meizu Mx5:
This is a Meizu Mx5 Nougat Flyme 6 beta Rom and it is base on Android 7.0 Nougat Rom. Here is the Flyme 6 beta Nougat Rom details:
- Upgraded to Android 7.0 Flyme 6 beta Nougat Rom.
- Updated Hot Apps and renamed it to App Store.
- Gallery Improvements.
- Updated Weather.
- Updated Launcher.
- Improved battery management.
- Improved Bluetooth connectivity.
- Updated video version.
- Improved system stability.
- Enhanced system agility.
- Refined system translations.
- Refined system translations.
- New Added makeup feature, Smart Beautification with 5 beautification levels, turning the phone into a selfie pro and wind noise reduction to video recorder and improved video recording scenes options.
- Newly added video editing, allowing users to edit videos and add filters in gallary section.
- Improved UI design, added background management in place of auto-start management, and combined security and privacy management with permission management.
Download Rom and tools of Meizu Mx5:
|File Name||Download link|
|Meizu Mx5 Flyme 6 beta Nougat Rom||Download|
|Meizu Mx5 USB Driver||Download|
Preparation of install Flyme 6 Meizu Mx5 Nougat Rom:
1. Take a backup of your phone Click here.
2. Your phone battery should charge 80% minimum.
3. Read all steps then do it careful.
How to update or install Meizu Mx5 Nougat Flyme 6 beta Rom:
Step 1: Download Flyme 6 beta Nougat Rom zip file. Now install Meizu USB Driver in your PC/Laptop.
Step 2: Connect your phone to PC and copy the Downloaded Zip file into your Phone Internal Storage. Do not copy Downloaded Zip file into any folder or SD card!!
Step 3: Now we will go to Recovery Mode, So Switch off your phone. After then press and hold volume Up, then press and hold power button for a while and release all keys when your Meizu Mx5 vibrates. See in this image.
Step 4: Now your phone is going in recovery mode and Select System upgrade, Click on the Start Option.
Step 5: Now Rom flashing process start. Don’t interrupt this process, it might to take 4-6 minutes for your phone to first boot on Nougat Stock Rom.
Tips for Nougat Meizu Mx5
After install Meizu Mx5 Nougat Flyme 6 beta Rom, you can root your phone because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom apps, Rom and custom setting in your phone. But first read Root Advantage and Disadvantage by this article then follow this guide to root Meizu Mx5.
I hope you like this New update Meizu Mx5 Nougat Flyme 6 beta Rom installation guide from which you will be able to easily install Meizu Mx5 Nougat Flyme 6 beta Rom without any extra efforts. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Thanks to all.