Hi, this is bug fix stable Rom for LeEco Le Max 2 . this is a New Marshmallow update LeEco Le Max 2 EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom and here is an easy and safe tutorial for install or New Marshmallow update LeEco Le Max 2 EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom.
LeEco Le Max 2 has Brilliant 5.7 inch screen with 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution. This phone comes with superb build quality and innovative design. LeEco Le Max 2 has two outstanding features Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 and Adreno 530 GPU with eUI 5.8, it’s make this phone very smoother and faster.
Must Read: How to unlock bootloader LeTV LeEco Le Max 2
Details of EUI 5.5.019S of LeEco Le Max 2:
You can fix some issue by this update LeEco Le Max 2 EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom. This is an Android 6.0 Marshmallow update, it is a marshmallow update with some fixes.
- Enabled VoLTE feature.
- Fixed an issue in which call drop happens when making VoLTE calls using Reliance JIO 4G network and Fixed an issue in which Reliance JIO Sim can not register IMS.
- Enhanced the auto night mode camera.
- Fixed an issue in which fingerprint unlock fails after few captures with camera from locker screen.
- Fixed an issue in which fingerprint unlock fails after few captures with camera from locker screen, Optimized color spot under HRD mode and Optimized QR Scanner focus speed.
- Added an access to app lock and privacy lock and Added Harassment Filter Function
Download Rom and tools of Le Max 2:
|File Name||Download link|
|LeEco Le Max 2 EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom||Download|
|LeEco Le Max 2 USB Driver||Download|
Preparation of New Marshmallow update Le Max 2 EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom:
1. Take a backup of your phone Click here.
2. Your phone battery should charge 80% minimum.
3. Read all steps then do it careful.
How to install or New Marshmallow update LeEco Le Max 2 EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom:
Step 1: Download LeEco Le Max 2 EUI 5.8.019S file and rename this zip file as “update.zip” like LE_X2_X820-OS-OP-FGXOSOP5801910121S-5.8.019S.zip to New Marshmallow update.zip.
Step 2: Connect your phone to PC via USB Type-C and copy the zip file into your Phone Internal Storage. Do not copy the zip file into any folder!
Step 3: Go to “System update App” from the system tool, tap on the setting icon, it is a 3 dots icon on top right corner (see in this image) and tap on the “Local update” tab. Now you can see a message on your phone Screen, ” update package found, your phone will restart, are you sure to continue?”. See in this image.
Step 4: Now Click on continue, your phone is going to reboot in recovery mode and Rom flashing process start. Don’t interrupt this process, it might to take 4-6 minutes for your phone to first boot on EUI 5.8.019S.
Tips for LeEco Le Max 2
After New Marshmallow update Le Max 2 EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom, you can root your phone because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom apps, Rom and custom setting in your phone. But first read Root Advantage and Disadvantage by this article then follow this guide to root LeEco Le Max 2.
I hope you like this New Marshmallow update Le Max 2 EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom installation guide from which you will be able to easily install or New Marshmallow update LeEco Le Max 2 EUI 5.8.019S Stable Stock Rom without any extra efforts. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Thanks to all.