Hi, this is bug fix stable Rom for LeEco Le Pro3 . this is a New update LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.021S Stable Stock Rom and here is an easy and safe tutorial for install or New update LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.021S Stable Stock Rom.
LeEco Le Pro3 has Brilliant 5.5 inch screen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. This phone comes with superb build quality and innovative design. LeEco Le Pro3 has two outstanding features Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 and Adreno 530 GPU with EUI 5.8.021s, it’s make this phone very smoother and faster.
Details of EUI 5.8.021S of LeEco Le Pro3:
You can fix some issue by this update LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.021S Stable Stock Rom. This is an Android 6.0 Marshmallow update, it is a marshmallow update with some fixes. Here is the new added features details:
Launcher / App Drawer
– Added standard App Drawer feature to access all installed applications.
– Please note: your current App Dock will change slightly due to the App Drawer icon, but you can easily reposition the icons as you wish. The Live application icon now functions as a regular app icon.
– Changed haptic feedback for fingerprint sensor so the device only vibrates once if your fingerprint is not recognized or if other incidental contact occurs.
– Optimized the Camera HDR algorithm to shorten processing time
– Settings: changed “Mass MMS” wording to “Group messaging”.
– Settings: changed default configuration to send a single MMS to all recipients
GMS Apps & Android
– Updated GMS package to 6.0_r11 for increased stability & security.
– Updated Android security patch
LeEco Video Apps (Le & Live)
– Le App: added parental control function, ability to comment on videos, and improvements to streaming quality
– Live App: improved app’s user interface and optimized streaming performance
WiFi and Bluetooth
– Improved the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi download throughput when using a Bluetooth headset for voice calls
General Enhancements & Bug Fixes
– Improved stability of Gallery and Calendar applications
– Improved Messaging app text selection user experience
– Improved NFC stability
– Fixed screen flicker associated with rapid pressing of power button
Download Rom and tools of LeEco Le Pro3:
|File Name||Download link|
|LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.021S Stable Stock Rom||Download|
|LeEco Le Pro3 USB Driver||Download|
Preparation of New update LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.021S Stable Stock Rom:
1. Take a backup of your phone Click here.
2. Your phone battery should charge 80% minimum.
3. Read all steps then do it careful.
How to install or update LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.021S Stable Stock Rom:
Step 1: Download LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.021S file and rename this zip file as “update.zip” like S2_X522-NA-OP-IFXNAOP5802012141S-5.8.021S.zip to update.zip.
Step 2: Connect your phone to PC via USB Type-C and copy the zip file into your Phone Internal Storage. Do not copy the zip file into any folder!
Step 3: Go to “System update App” from the system tool, tap on the setting icon, it is a 3 dots icon on top right corner (see in this image) and tap on the “Local update” tab. Now you can see a message on your phone Screen, ” update package found, your phone will restart, are you sure to continue?”. See in this image.
Step 4: Now Click on continue, your phone is going to reboot in recovery mode and Rom flashing process start. Don’t interrupt this process, it might to take 4-6 minutes for your phone to first boot on EUI 5.8.021S.
Tips for LeEco Le Pro3
After New update LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.021S Stable Stock Rom, you can root your phone because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom apps, Rom and custom setting in your phone. But first read Root Advantage and Disadvantage by this article then follow this guide to How to install TWRP recovery and root LeEco Le Pro3.
Older version of LeEco Le Pro3
I hope you like this New update LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.021S Stable Stock Rom installation guide from which you will be able to easily install or New update LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.021S Stable Stock Rom without any extra efforts. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Thanks to all.