Hi, this is first New update Marshmallow LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.020S Stable Stock Rom and here is an easy and safe tutorial for install or New update Marshmallow LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.020S Stable Stock Rom.
Details of EUI 5.8.020S of LeEco Le Pro3:
You can fix some issue by this New update Marshmallow LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.020S Stable Stock Rom. This is not Android 7.0 Nougat update, it is same Marshmallow update with some fixes.
LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.020S fixes details (change logs):
- GMS apps update.
- Updated GMS package to 6.0_r10 for increases stability and security.
- Added badge display support for app icons on desktop (YASSS).
- Decreased Bluetooth discovers ability duration to 20sec to save device resources.
- App Permissions.
- Optimized display of app permissions for the some apps.
- Implemented a number of text translation improvements through UI.
- Release date claims to be “12/16/2016” when we received the update on “12/21/2016”.
- Update took a long time, processing took a while, and we had to optimize apps after this update.
- Preinstalled Google Duo.
- Google App and Voice Search were updated.
- November 1st 2016 Android Security patch.
Download Rom and tools of LeEco Le Pro3:
|File Name||Download link|
|LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.019S to EUI 5.8.020S Stock Rom OTA file||Download|
|LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.020S Stock Rom Full||Download|
|LeEco Le Pro3 USB Driver||Download|
Preparation of update:
1. Take a backup of your phone.
2. Your phone battery should charge 80% minimum.
3. Read all steps then do it careful.
Must Read: How to enable Google Assistant on Le Pro3
How to install or New update Marshmallow LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.020S Stable Stock Rom:
Step 1: Download LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.020S Stable Stock Rom file and rename this zip file as “update.zip” like S1_x500-OS-OP-DHXOSOP5501405251s Eco-5.8.019S to update.zip.
Step 2: Connect your phone to PC via USB Type-C and copy the zip file into your Phone Internal Storage. Do not copy the zip file into any folder!
Step 3: Go to “System Update App” from the system tool, tap on the setting icon, it is a 3 dots icon on top right corner (see in this image) and tap on the “Local Update” tab. Now you can see a message on your phone Screen, “Update package found, your phone will restart, are you sure to continue?”. See in this image.
Step 4: Now Click on continue, your phone is going to reboot in recovery mode and Rom flashing process start. Don’t interrupt this process, it might to take 4-6 minutes for your phone to first boot on EUI 5.8.020S.
Must Read: 8 Facebook secret tips : You must know
After New update Marshmallow LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.020S Stable Stock Rom, you can root your phone because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom apps, Rom and custom setting in your phone. But first read Root Advantage and Disadvantage by this article, then here is a root guide: How to install TWRP recovery and root LeTv LeEco Le Pro3.
I hope you like this New update Marshmallow LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.020S Stable Stock Rom installation guide from which you will be able to easily install or New update Marshmallow LeEco Le Pro3 EUI 5.8.020S Stable Stock Rom without any extra efforts. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Thanks to LeTV LeEco.