KingRoot Application is an application that allows you to root your Android Device, which is running on Android 2.2 Froyo to Android 6.1 Marshmallow. It is a powerful Application for all Android devices.
What is a KingRoot Application ?
KingRoot Application is an application to easily root your android devices in a tap. After root you can install unapproved apps, deleted unwanted System Apps, update the OS, replace the firmware, overclock the processor and customize anything.
Features of KingRoot Application:
- One Tap root: This Application allows to quick root access on your Android devices, running on Android 2.2 Froyo to Android 6.1 Marshmallow in a tap only and most important its works on unlock bootloader devices. If you want to root your device using KingRoot you must unlock bootloader first then try this Application.
- Purify App: This option allows to uninstall pre installed system apps, Mangae Auto start apps, clear cache and battery management. Its working when your devices is rooted through KingRoot.
- Must required Internet on your device: KingRoot Application requires you to have active internet connection. .
Preparation of using KingRoot Application:
1. Take a backup of your phone.
2. Your phone battery should charge 80% minimum.
3. Your device must have active internet connection.
4. Read all steps then do it careful.
Download latest KingRoot Application:
|KingRoot Application all Version||Download link|
|KingRoot V5.4.0 Latest||Download|
How to install and use KingRoot Application:
Step 1: First of all Enable developer option and USB Debugging mode on your Android device by This guide.
Step 2: Download and install this root App on your phone. When you tab on this app for install then you will get a pop tab for enable Unknown Source option, So tap on setting and open Security tab then scroll down and find Unknown Source option, tick the check-box for enable Unknown Source option and install this app. See in this image.
Must Read: Android USB Driver with installation guide
Step 3: After install Kingroot app, you must disable Unknown Source option from setting. Now run Internet via WiFi or Mobile Data and Open application menu in your phone then find and open Kingroot app.
Step 4: Now you will see, the kingroot app verify your root status, then you will see a blue button for start root on your phone screen. Tap on this blue button for root your phone, it takes few minutes to root your phone(see in this image). After root you will see a green circle with right symbol (see in the image). After root your phone will reboot automatically. Now your phone is rooted. If you want to check your Mobile rooted or not try this app Root checker.
How to uninstall KingRoot Application:
Step: First of all, uninstall KingRoot app and Purify Chinese language app(see in image 1). Now open Kinguser app then tap on right cone gear icon (setting button). You will see Root authorization setting, tap on it (see in image 4). Now find Remove Root permission option then tap on it (see in image 4). You will get a popup tab on your phone screen for removing root authorization, now tap on clear button then unroot process start now. That’s all, now your device is unrooted.
I hope you like this KingRoot Application and root your phone easily. By the KingRoot App, you can use root level privilege and easily install or flash stock ROM, custom Rom and recovery on your Android device. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Credit and Thanks: KingRoot studio.