Monsoon Edition Quiz Answer 2021 – Give Amazon Monsoon Edition Quiz Answers and get change to Win ₹15,000 Pay Balance. Skyneel provides all Amazon Monsoon Edition Quiz Answers today, So play Amazon Monsoon Edition Quiz today and Win ₹15,000 Pay Balance. You can find today Monsoon Edition Quiz in the Funzone on Amazon & here you can get fast Amazon Monsoon Edition Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now open Amazon App (Log in if you are not logged in.)
Step 3: Now find “Quiz or Funzone” on Amazon Search bar and tap on the Funzone banner.
Step 4: Scroll, find and tap Amazon Monsoon Edition Quiz banner. You will see start button tap on it.
Step 5: Now there will be five questions in this Amazon Monsoon Edition Quiz Time, You have to give right answers to all these questions.
Step 6: When you complete it, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of the Amazon Monsoon Edition Quiz.
Step 7: Few Winners will be selected for prizes, So I request you to take participation this Quiz. If you are lucky, you will definitely win the prize.
Play More : Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers Today
Amazon Monsoon Edition Quiz Answers – Win ₹15,000
Question 1. The word Monsoon originated from which language?
Question 2. Which agency is responsible for meteorological observations, weather forecasting and seismology in India?
Answer –India Meteorological Department
Question 3. The concept of differential heating was primarily given to explain which of the following geographical phenomena in India?
Question 4. Which among the following cities of India does not fall in Torrid Zone?
Question 5. Which place receives the most rain in India?.
Play More : Amazon Sirona Quiz Answers – Win Rs 5,000 (20 Winners)
Contest details and how to play:
1. This Contest will commence on 25th June 2021 from 04:00:00 p.m. to 26th Jul 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 6 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 6 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one prize under this Contest only.