Amazon June Quiz Answers 2019 – Amazon June Quiz Answers & Win ₹5,000 Amazon Pay Balance by giving Amazon June Quiz answers. Skyneel provides all Amazon June Quiz answers, So play Amazon June Quiz answers today and chance to Win ₹5,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon June Quiz contest give a chance to Win ₹5,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon today quiz time & here you can get fast june Quiz contest answer.
Today June Quotient Quiz Details:
Amazon quiz today prize – ₹5,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon quiz Date – 1 June, 2019 to 30 June 2019
Winners List Will Declare On – 31 July 2019
How To Play Amazon quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account
Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see “Amazon June Quiz” banner.
Step 4: Tap or Click on the Amazon June Quiz banner & Quiz will start after clicking “Start” button.
Step 5: Now there will be 5 questions everyday in this Amazon June Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All this Questions.
Step 6: After giving right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
Step 7: Few Winners will selected daily, So I request you to take participation in Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes. If you Luck then You may win Something.
Must Read: Daily Amazon Quiz and get all Answers
₹5,000 Pay Balance Amazon June Quiz Answers
Question 1: The 2019 ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup will go on through June-July 2019. How many qualifying teams are competing for the cup in this tournament?
Question 2: The month of June gets its name from the Roman goddess ‘Juno’. According to Roman mythology, she was the goddess of ______. Fill in the blanks.
Question 3: Summer Solstice occurs in the Northern Hemisphere each year between June 20-22 across different countries. What is special about this day?
Answer: Longest day of the year
Question 4: The World Music Day is celebrated each year on which day in June?
Answer: 21st June
Question 5: The English novelist, George Orwell known for classics such as ‘Animal farm’, ‘Nineteen Eighty-Four’, etc. was born on 25th June 1903 in ______.
Answer: Motihari, India
Watch Amazon Quiz on YouTube:
Contest details and how to play:
1. The competition will begin on 1st June, 2019 at 12:00:01 pm. (IST) until 30 June 11:59:59 pm (IST) (“Competition Period”).
2. To be eligible for the contest, you must sign-in or sign-up with an account at Amazon.in during the Contest Period.
3. When you sign in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to quiz page where questions of 5 (five) competition will be posted during the competition period.
4. After this, if you answer the questions of all quiz contest, you will be entitled to a lucky draw, which will be done among all the participants who have correctly answered all the questions of the competition.
5. Many draws will be done at the end of the competition period and a total of 2 (two) participants will be selected as winners by many random draws.
6. The declared winner (One) ₹5,000 Amazon Pay Balance will be eligible to win (later they will be called “Prize”).
7. Each winner will be eligible to win an award only under this competition.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the award according to the requirements given below in these T & Cs.
Amazon June Quiz, Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 1 (one) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
Must Read: AMOLED vs LCD: Which one is better for you
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.