International Chess Day Quiz Answers – Give Amazon International Chess Day Quiz Answer and get change to Win ₹60,000 Pay Balance. Skyneel provide Amazon International Chess Day Quiz Answers today, So play Amazon today International Chess Day Quiz and Win ₹60,000 Pay Balance. You can find International Chess Day Quiz in the Funzone on Amazon & here you can get fast Amazon International Chess Day Quiz contest answers.
How to play Amazon International Chess Day Quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now open Amazon App (Log in if you are not logged in.)
Step 3: Now find “Quiz or Funzone” on Amazon Search bar and tap on the Funzone banner.
Step 4: Scroll, find and tap Amazon International Chess Day Quiz banner. You will see start button tap on it.
Step 5: Now there will be five questions in this Amazon International Chess Day Quiz Time, You have to give right answers to all these questions.
Step 6: When you complete it, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of the Amazon International Chess Day Quiz.
Step 7: Few Winners will be selected for prizes, So I request you to take participation this Quiz. If you are lucky, you will definitely win the prize.
Skyneel is the first to provide the answers to all Amazon quizzes. So join us on social media.
Ongoing Flipkart Quiz and win exciting prizes
Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz Answers
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hain Answers
Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz Answers
Flipkart Khel Paheliyon Ka Answers
Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
International Chess Day Quiz Answers – Win ₹60,000 Pay Balance
Question 1. What is the highest title for professional chess players?
Question 2. Who won the first modern international chess tournament held in London in 1851?
Answer: Adolph Anderssen
Question 3. At the start of a chess game, how many pieces are there in total on a chess board?
Question 4. How many square boxes are there in a chess board?
Question 5. In which year was the World Chess Federation officially founded?
Ongoing Amazon Quiz and win exciting prizes
Amazon Bajaj Quiz Answers
Amazon TCL TV Quiz Answers
Amazon Pay Gift Card Quiz Answers
Amazon SteelSeries Quiz Answers/a>
Amazon Fujitsu Laptop Quiz Answers
Amazon Spin and Win Quiz Answers
International Chess Day Quiz Contest details
1. This Contest will commence on 15th July, 2021 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) and end on 28th July, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to participate in the Contest, you must: (i) Sign-up / sign-in in to you Amazon.in account; (ii) Navigate to the FunZone page; (iii) Click on “Tap here” (Lever of Slot Machine). Each Amazon.in account will be given only one chance to play the game; and (iv) Based on the result of the images you see in all three reels, you will proceed to claim your Prize, subject to the terms provided hereunder.
3. Each prize combination / mix corresponds to either “Win” or “Chance to Win” category. A Prize, under either category, may be claimed subject to the following conditions: (a) “Win” category: If your prize combination / mix which falls under the “Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, to be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Win” category. There is limited number of Prizes available under the “Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details. (b) “Chance to Win” category: If your prize combination / mix which falls under the “Chance to Win” category, you would be required to answer a qualifying question correctly, within the given time period, and participate in the random draw of lots. Only 1 (one) participant will be selected by such random draw of lots for each Prize, who will be declared winner and be eligible to claim the Prize (on which the pointer stopped) under the “Chance to Win” category. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period. There is limited number of Prizes available under the “Chance to Win” category. Please see the “Prizes” section below for more details.
4. If you do not respond within the given time period, or answer any question incorrectly, you will not be eligible to be declared as a winner of the Prize. If you are eligible to win a Prize, you will also be required to prove your age, failing which, you will be disqualified from the Contest and will not be eligible to receive a Prize.
5. All winners will be required to have their mobile numbers verified with Amazon.in so as to claim the prize Note: Only complete entries received during the Contest Period will be considered. Each winner will be eligible to win only one Prize under this Contest.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 1000 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one prize under this Contest only.