Amazon General Knowledge 2020 Quiz Answer 2020 – Amazon General Knowledge 2020 Quiz Answers by giving Amazon General Knowledge 2020 Quiz Win Rs. 15000. Skyneel provides all Amazon General Knowledge 2020 Quiz Answers, So play Amazon General Knowledge 2020 Quiz today. Amazon General Knowledge 2020 Quiz contest gives a chance to Win Rs. 15000. Amazon today quiz time & here you can get fast Amazon General Knowledge 2020 Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now open Amazon App & Login into your account
Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see “Amazon General Knowledge 2020 quiz” banner or find a Quiz on Amazon Search bar and tap on the Quiz.
Step 4: Tap or Click on the Amazon General Knowledge 2020 quiz banner & Quiz will start after clicking “Start” button.
Step 5: Now there will be five questions in this Amazon General Knowledge 2020 Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All These Questions.
Step 6: After giving the right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
Step 7: Few Winners will be selected daily, So I request you to take participation in Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes. If you Luck then You may win Something.
Amazon General Knowledge 2020 Quiz Answers- Win Rs. 15000
Join us on Telegram.
Question 1. Lewis Hamilton won his seventh F1 drivers world championship in 2020. Whose record did he match?
Answer:- Michael Schumacher
Question 2. When translated from Spanish to English, which viral TV series’ original name means “The House of Paper”?
Answer:- Money Heist
Question 3. Who curated the ‘One World: Together At Home’ virtual concert for WHO and international advocacy organization Global Citizen?
Answer:- Lady Gaga
Question 4. Which successful film’s story revolves around the poor Kim family and the wealthy Park family?
Question 5. Which popular 2020 song begins with the lyrics: “I said, certified freak/Seven days a week”?
Question 6. Which actor, who shot to fame in 2020, played the lead role in ‘Wrong Side Raju’ which won the National Award for Best Gujarati Film?
Answer:- Pratik Gandhi
All Ongoing Flipkart Quiz
Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz Answers
Flipkart Prize wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
Flipkart Daam sahi hain Quiz Answers
Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz Answers
Flipkart Big Buzz Challenge Quiz Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
All Ongoing Amazon Quiz
Amazon Xbox Game Pass for PC Quiz Answers
Amazon Nescafe Quiz Answers
Amazon Shopping trends Quiz Answers
Amazon Readers Choice Quiz Answers
Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz Answers
Amazon Trends 2020 Quiz Answers
Amazon Mi 10T Series Quiz Answers
Contest details and how to play:
1. This Contest will commence on 23rd December 2020 from 11:59:00 p.m. to 5th January 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant(s) will be selected as winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 15,000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one prize under this Contest only.