Hi, Xiaomi launched MIUI 8.2 Global stable Rom. This is a MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable Rom for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and here is an easy and safe tutorial for install new update Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global stable Rom.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is a Smartphone phone which is available in Dual SIM with 5.5 inch display. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has a 13 megapixel camera, 5 megapixel secondary cameras and runs a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 chipset.
MIUI 8.2 Global stable Rom Redmi Note 4 Update Highlights :
- New improved layout for toggles in the Notification shade.
- Get full control over automated tasks.
- Brand new system sounds and ringtones.
Details of MIUI 8.2 Global stable Rom of Redmi Note 4:
This is a MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global stable Rom and it is base on Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROm. Here is the MIUI 126.96.36.199 stable Rom details:
Lockscreen, Status Bar and Notification Bar
- New Added Swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications.
- New Added UI adjustments for toggles.
- New Added Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade.
- Optimized Lock screen PINlayout.
- Optimized Changed icons forUSB charging and switching keyboards.
- Updated Floating notifications won’t appear in DND mode.
- Fixed Notification shade issues during incoming call floating notifications.
- Fixed Wi-Fi page made the device freeze when it was opened for the first time.
- Fixed Notification shade issues.
- Fixed Issues with opacity after using third party themes.
- Fixed The first notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe.
- Fixed Landscape mode issues with third party themes.
- New Added Home screen settings added to the Settings.
- Fixed Part of UI for deleting apps wasn’t visible on light backgrounds.
- Fixed Minor adjustments for animations in the Launcher.
- New Added Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play.
Preparation of install new update Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global stable Rom:
1. Take a backup of your phone Click here.
2. Your phone battery should charge 80% minimum.
3. Read all steps then do it careful.
Download Rom and tools of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MIUI 8.2:
|File Name||Download link|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MIUI MIUI 184.108.40.206 to MIUI 220.127.116.11 OTA Rom||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MIUI 18.104.22.168 Recovery Stable Rom||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MIUI 22.214.171.124 FastBoot Stable Rom||Download|
|Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 USB Driver||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool||Download|
Method 1: Recovery Rom
How to install Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MIUI 126.96.36.199 Recovery stable Rom:
This is easiest method for install MIUI 188.8.131.52 in your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Just follow these steps:
Step 1: Download Ota Rom and Recovery Rom file and rename this zip file as “update.zip” like miui_HMNote4XGlobal_V184.108.40.206.MCFMIDL_ee189ea231_6.0.zip to update.zip.
Step 2: Connect your phone to PC and copy the zip file into your Phone Internal Storage. Do not copy the zip file into any folder or SD card!!
Step 3: Go to Updater App from your phone app menu, tap on the setting icon, it is a 3 dots icon on top right corner (see in this image) and tap on the “Choose update package” tab. Now you can see your phone storage, Scroll down and tap on the update.zip file. See in this image.
Step 4: Now your phone is going to Reboot in recovery mode and Rom flashing process start. Don’t interrupt this process, it might to take 4-6 minutes for your phone to first boot on MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global stable Rom.
Method 2: FastBoot Rom
Install new update Redmi Note 4 MIUI 18.104.22.168 FastBoot stable Rom:
Step 1: Download and install Mi Flash Tool and download Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MIUI 22.214.171.124 FastBoot stable Rom and extract zip or rar file in desktop on your PC. Now Power Off your device and long press volume down and power button to FastBoot mode. See in this image.
Step 2: Your phone is going to FastBoot mode. Now, connect your Xiaomi device to computer using USB cable. And Open Xiaomi flash tool and locate the Xiaomi stock firmware and click on refresh button, this will allows Xiaomi flash tool to recognize your device.
Step 3: Now, click on Flash button to start flashing process. Once, flashing process is completed you will see Success message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
Must Read: Root Redmi Note 4 and install TWRP recovery
After install new update Redmi Note 4 MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global stable Rom, you can root your phone because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom apps, Rom and custom setting in your phone. But first read Root Advantage and Disadvantage by this article.
I hope you like this new update Redmi Note 4 MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global stable Rom installation guide from which you will be able to easily install new update Redmi Note 4 MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global stable Rom without any extra efforts. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Thanks to all.