Hi, Xiaomi launched MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global stable Rom. This is a MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable Rom for Xiaomi Mi 5 and here is an easy and safe tutorial for install new update Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global stable Rom.
Xiaomi Mi 5 is a Smartphone phone which is available in Dual SIM with 5.15 inch display. Xiaomi Mi 5 has a 16 megapixel camera, 4 megapixel secondary cameras and runs a Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset. Xiaomi Mi 5 comes with 3/4 GB RAM, 32/64/128 GB Rom.
MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global stable Rom Mi 5 Update Highlights :
- New improved layout for toggles in the Notification shade.
- Get full control over automated tasks.
- Brand new system sounds and ringtones.
Details of MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global stable Rom of Mi 5:
This is a MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global stable Rom and it is base on Android 6.0 Marshmallow ROm. Here is the MIUI 126.96.36.199 stable Rom details:
- New improved layout for toggles in the Notification shade
- Get full control over automated tasks
- Brand new system sounds and ringtones
MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM Full Changelog
- Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
- New – Swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications (11-18)
- New – UI adjustments for toggles(12-15)
- New – Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade (12-15)
- Optimization – Lock screen PINlayout (11-15)
- Optimization – Changed icons forUSB charging and switching keyboards (12-01)
- Optimization – Floating notifications won’t appear in DND mode (12-13)
- Fix – Notification shade issues during incoming call floating notifications (10-25)
- Fix – Wi-Fi page made the device freeze when it was opened for the first time (11-07)
- Fix – Notification shade issues(11-15)
- Fix – Issues with opacity after using third party themes (11-15)
- Fix – The first notification couldn’t be removed by a swipe (11-29)
- Fix – Landscape mode issues with third party themes (12-06)
- New – Home screen settings added to the Settings (11-22)
- Fix – Part of UI for deleting apps wasn’t visible on light backgrounds (10-11)
- Fix – Minor adjustments for animations in the Launcher (11-14)
New – Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play (11-02)
Preparation of install new update Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global stable Rom:
1. Take a backup of your phone Click here.
2. Your phone battery should charge 80% minimum.
3. Read all steps then do it careful.
Download Rom and tools of Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 184.108.40.206:
|File Name||Download link|
|Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 220.127.116.11 FastBoot Stable Rom||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 18.104.22.168 Recovery Stable Rom||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 5 USB Driver||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool||Download|
Method 1: Recovery Rom
How to install new update Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Recovery stable Rom:
This is easiest method for install MIUI 126.96.36.199 in your Xiaomi Mi 5. Just follow these steps:
Step 1: Download MIUI 188.8.131.52 zip file and rename this zip file as “update.zip” like miui_MI5Global_V184.108.40.206.NAAMIEB_f0a99f302d_7.0.zip to update.zip.
Step 2: Connect your phone to PC and copy the zip file into your Phone Internal Storage. Do not copy the zip file into any folder or SD card!!
Step 3: Go to Updater App from your phone app menu, tap on the setting icon, it is a 3 dots icon on top right corner (see in this image) and tap on the “Choose update package” tab. Now you can see your phone storage, Scroll down and tap on the update.zip file. See in this image.
Step 4: Now your phone is going to Reboot in recovery mode and Rom flashing process start. Don’t interrupt this process, it might to take 4-6 minutes for your phone to first boot on MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global stable Rom.
- Adjust Display and Font Sizes on Android 7.0 Nougat
- How to disable Google Assistant from your Android Phone
Method 2: FastBoot Rom
How to install new update Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 18.104.22.168 FastBoot stable Rom:
Step 1: Download and install Mi Flash Tool and download Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 22.214.171.124 FastBoot stable Rom and extract zip or rar file in desktop on your PC. Now Power Off your device and long press volume down and power button to FastBoot mode. See in this image.
Step 2: Your phone is going to FastBoot mode. Now, connect your Xiaomi device to computer using USB cable. And Open Xiaomi flash tool and locate the Xiaomi stock firmware and click on refresh button, this will allows Xiaomi flash tool to recognize your device.
Step 3: Now, click on Flash button to start flashing process. Once, flashing process is completed you will see Success message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
- How to change Gmail default action from archive to delete
- Tips how to take care your android smartphone
After install new update Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global stable Rom, you can root your phone because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom apps, Rom and custom setting in your phone. But first read Root Advantage and Disadvantage by this article.
I hope you like this new update Mi 5 MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global stable Rom installation guide from which you will be able to easily install new update Mi 5 MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global stable Rom without any extra efforts. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Thanks to all.