Hi, finally Xiaomi launched MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global stable Rom. this is a MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global stable Rom for Xiaomi Mi 4i and here is an easy and safe tutorial for install new update Xiaomi Mi 4i MIUI 22.214.171.124 stable Rom.
Xiaomi Mi 4i is a Smartphone phone which is available in Dual SIM with 5.0 inch display. Xiaomi Mi 4i has a 13 megapixel camera, 5 megapixel secondary cameras and runs a Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 chipset. Xiaomi Mi 4i comes with 2 GB RAM, 16/32 GB Rom.
Details of MIUI 126.96.36.199 of Xiaomi Mi 4i:
This is a MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global stable Rom. This is an Android 6.0 marshmallow based MIUI update.
- New Added- Three-fingered swipe for screenshots.
- New Added- The app order in quick sharing is dynamically sorted by usage frequency.
- New added- Set your Lock screen wallpaper as the conversation background.
- Optimization- Opening contacts in Messaging.
- Optimization- Tap the date in the status bar to open Calendar.
- New added- Introducing Privacy protection password.
- New Added permissions for Lock screen and background notifications.
- New Added Swipe to the edge of the screen to hide Quick ball.
- Optimization- Improved system security
- Fixed bugs
Download Rom and tools of Xiaomi Mi 4i:
|File Name||Download link|
|Xiaomi Mi 4i MIUI 184.108.40.206 stable Rom||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 4i USB Driver||Download|
Preparation of install new update Xiaomi Mi 4i MIUI 220.127.116.11 stable Rom:
1. Take a backup of your phone Click here.
2. Your phone battery should charge 80% minimum.
3. Read all steps then do it careful.
How to install new update Xiaomi Mi 4i MIUI 18.104.22.168 stable Rom:
This is easiest method for install MIUI 22.214.171.124 in your Xiaomi Mi 4i. Just follow these steps:
Step 1: Download miui_MI4iGlobal_V126.96.36.199.LXIMIDI_b6d019203d_5.0.zip file and rename this zip file as “update.zip” like miui_MI4iGlobal_V188.8.131.52.LXIMIDI_b6d019203d_5.0.zip to update.zip.
Step 2: Connect your phone to PC and copy the zip file into your Phone Internal Storage. Do not copy the zip file into any folder or SD card!!
Step 3: Go to Updater App from your phone app menu, tap on the setting icon, it is a 3 dots icon on top right corner (see in this image) and tap on the “Choose update package” tab. Now you can see your phone storage, Scroll down and tap on the update.zip file. See in this image.
Step 4: Now your phone is going to Reboot in recovery mode and Rom flashing process start. Don’t interrupt this process, it might to take 4-6 minutes for your phone to first boot on MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global stable Rom.
After install New update Xiaomi Mi 4i MIUI 220.127.116.11 stable Rom, you can root your phone because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom apps, Rom and custom setting in your phone. But first read Root Advantage and Disadvantage by this article.
I hope you like this new update Xiaomi Mi 4i MIUI 18.104.22.168 stable Rom installation guide from which you will be able to easily install new update Xiaomi Mi 4i MIUI 22.214.171.124 stable Rom without any extra efforts. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Thanks to all.