Hi, this is first update Le Max EUI 5.5.014S Stable Stock Rom and here is an easy and safe tutorial for install or update LeEco Le Max EUI 5.5.014S Stable Stock Rom.
Details of EUI 5.5.014S of LeEco Le Max:
You can fix some issue by this update Le Max EUI 5.5.014S Stable Stock Rom. This is not Android 6.1 Marshmallow update, it is same Lollipop update with some fixes. Here is the fixes details:
- Fixed Camera force to close under certain condition and updated camera temperature warning from 50 to 45 degree.
- Added LeLive, Added LeEco membership and fixed calender issue.
- Fixed Map and browser force to close issue.
- fixed video playback interrupted after unlock screen.
- System Power optimization and fixed typos for certain modules.
- Tie up with Yupp TV and now you can access to over 100 premium TV channels for sport, movies, music and many more.
Download Rom and tools of LeEco Le Max:
|File Name||Download link|
|LeEco Le Max EUI 5.5.014S Stable Stock Rom||Download|
|LeEco Le Max USB Driver||Download|
Preparation of update:
1. Take a backup of your phone Click here.
2. Your phone battery should charge 80% minimum.
3. Read all steps then do it careful.
Must Read: Important tips to boost up Android phone
How to install or update Letv Le Max EUI 5.5.014S Stable Stock Rom:
Step 1: Download Letv Le Max EUI 5.5.014S file and rename this zip file as “update.zip” like MAX1_IN_LE_MAX-OS-OP-CHXOSOP5501405221S-5.5.014S to update.zip.
Step 2: Connect your phone to PC via USB Type-C and copy the zip file into your Phone Internal Storage. Do not copy the zip file into any folder!
Step 3: Go to “System Update App” from the system tool, tap on the setting icon, it is a 3 dots icon on top right corner (see in this image) and tap on the “Local Update” tab. Now you can see a message on your phone Screen, “Update package found, your phone will restart, are you sure to continue?”. See in this image.
Step 4: Now Click on continue, your phone is going to reboot in recovery mode and Rom flashing process start. Don’t interrupt this process, it might to take 4-6 minutes for your phone to first boot on eui 5.5.014S.
After update LeTV Le Max EUI 5.5.014S Stable Stock Rom, you can root your phone because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom apps, Rom and custom setting in your phone. But first read Root Advantage and Disadvantage by this article, then here is a root guide: How to root LeTV LeEco Le Max without PC.
I hope you like this update LeTV Le Max EUI 5.5.014S Stable Stock Rom installation guide from which you will be able to easily install or update LeTV Le Max EUI 5.5.014S Stable Stock Rom without any extra efforts. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Thanks to all.