Hi, finally OnePlus launched OxygenOS Open Beta 14 stock Rom for OnePlus 3T. This is a OnePlus 3T Open Beta 14 based Android 7.1.1 Nougat and here is an easy and safe tutorial for install OnePlus 3T OxygenOS Open Beta 14 Nougat Stock Rom.
OnePlus 3T has Brilliant 5.5 inch Super AMOLED screen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. This phone comes with superb build quality and innovative design. OnePlus 3T has two outstanding features Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 and Corning Gorilla Glass 4, it’s make this phone very smoother and faster. Recently OnePlus has rolled out Stable OxygenOS 4.1.7 for OnePlus 3T.
Details of OxygenOS Open Beta 14 OnePlus 3T:
This is a OnePlus 3T OxygenOS Open Beta 14 Nougat Stock Rom and it is base on Android 7.1.1 Nougat ROm. Here is the OxygenOS Open Beta 14 Rom details:
- Added Shot on OnePlus watermark: You can toggle the Shot on OnePlus watermark and add your name to all pictures taken in the main camera settings
- Redesigned lift up display UI: Now supports displaying battery percentage
- Now supports hiding of notification content from apps locked by App locker: There is now a toggle that allows you to block notifications from apps that are in the App lock list
- Improved stability of Parallel apps
- Adjusted color display of default screen calibration: It now tends more towards sRGB calibration
- Added E-warranty card: You can now find a version of your warranty card in “About phone > E-Warranty card”
- Updated Android security patch level to August
- Loading speed of images improved
- Improved location accuracy
- Improved the experience of searching cities
- New feature “Alarm calendar”: Can be used to set an irregular alarm schedule, once you set the time, you can activate this feature by hitting the 3 dot menu button to the right of “repeat”
- Immediately following the update, you might not be able to turn on the flashlight. Please reboot the device and normal functionality will be restored.
Must Read: Download Android Oreo GApps (Google Apps)
Download Rom and tools of OnePlus 3T:
|File Name||Download link|
|OnePlus 3T OxygenOS Open Beta 14 Full Rom||Download|
|OnePlus 3T USB Driver||Download|
|OnePlus 3T Fast-boot tool||Download|
|Other OnePlus 3T Roms||Download link|
|OnePlus 3T OxygenOS 4.1.6 Nougat Rom||Download|
|OnePlus 3T OxygenOS Open Beta 12 Rom||Download|
Preparation of New Update OnePlus 3T OxygenOS Open Beta 14 Nougat Stock Rom:
1. Take a Full backup of your OnePlus 3T Click here.
2. Your phone battery should charge 80% minimum.
3. Read all steps then do it careful.
How to Install OnePlus 3T OxygenOS Open Beta 14 Nougat Stock Rom:
Step 1: Download OnePlus 3T OxygenOS Open Beta 14 OTA zip files. Connect your phone to PC and copy the downloaded.zip file into your Phone Internal Storage. Do not copy downloaded.zip into any folder or SD card!!
Step 2: Now shut down your device and long press volume down and power button to recovery mode. See in this image.
Step 3: Your phone is going to recovery mode. Now select language and click on install from local. find downloaded OnePlus 3T OxygenOS Open Beta 14 zip file and click on. installing process is start. Don’t interrupt this process, it might to take 4-6 minutes. your phone is reboot automatically.
Step 1: Download OxygenOS Open Beta 14 Zip file and ADB and Fastboot Tool files. After then copy OxygenOS Open Beta 14 Rom zip file into ADB and Fastboot Tool folder. After then press and hold shift key in the keyboard and right click in the extracted Fast boot tool folder and select “Open command window here”. See in this image.
Step 3: Your phone is going to recovery mode. Now select language and click on install from USB. You will see Upgrade Android from USB then select OK. Now you can see “You are in Sideload Mode“.
Step 4: Now connect your OnePlus 3T Smartphone with PC via USB cable and type adb sideload File Name.zip in the command window then press enter key. Don’t interrupt this process, it might to take 4-6 minutes. your phone will reboot automatically.
Tips for OnePlus 3T
After Install OxygenOS Open Beta 14 OnePlus 3T Stock Rom, you can root your phone because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom apps, Rom and custom setting in your phone. But first read Root Advantage and Disadvantage by this article then follow this guide to root OnePlus 3T.
I hope you like this install OnePlus 3T OxygenOS Open Beta 14 Nougat Stock Rom installation guide from which you will be able to easily Install OnePlus 3T OxygenOS Open Beta 14 Nougat Stock Rom without any extra efforts. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Thanks to all.