Hi, Xiaomi launched MIUI 9 Global stable Rom. This is a MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable Rom for Xiaomi Mi 5 and here is an easy and safe tutorial for install new update Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global stable Rom.
Xiaomi Mi 5 is a Smartphone phone which is available in Dual SIM with 5.0 inch display. Xiaomi Mi 5 has a 16 megapixel camera, 4 megapixel secondary cameras and runs a Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 chipset. Xiaomi Mi 5 comes with 3/4 GB RAM, 32/64/128 GB Rom.
Details of MIUI 9 Global stable Rom of Mi 5:
This is a MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global stable Rom. Here is the MIUI 188.8.131.52 stable Rom details:
MIUI9 Lightning fast:
- New – Deep-level system optimizations (08-07).
- New – New icons (08-07).
- New – New animations for launching and exiting apps (08-07).
- New – Simpler Home screen editing (08-07).
- New – Introducing Split screen (08-07).
- New – Improved Silent mode triggered by the volume button (08-07).
- New – Improved readability for the start page of Messaging (08-07).
- New – Reading mode can turn on and off at sunset and sunrise automatically (05-03).
- New – Improved layout and readability for search results in Contacts (06-29).
- New – Virus scans and payment scans were merged into Security scan (06-29).
- New – Better blocklist rules with the possibility of separated rules for every SIM card (07-10).
- New – Switch for turning Battery saver automatically when charged (07-19).
- New – New display formats for update logs in Updater (07-25).
- New – Search for apps in the Dual apps settings (08-03).
- New – Mi Picks gets a new name and a new icon! Meet Apps! (08-21).
- New – Quick ball goes back to the edge after 3 seconds of inactivity (08-30).
- Optimization – Cleaner removes empty folders better now (07-10).
- Optimization – Protection from unintentional tapping for Dial pad (08-08).
- Optimization – Redesigned home page (08-24).
- Optimization – Devices with rare Bluetooth profiles are hidden in the device list (08-29).
- Optimization – Simplified and improved the design of the virus scan result page (09-07).
Preparation of install new update Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global stable Rom:
1. Take a backup of your phone Click here.
2. Your phone battery should charge 80% minimum.
3. Read all steps then do it careful.
Download Rom and tools of Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 9:
|File Name||Download link|
|Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 220.127.116.11 Recovery Stable Rom||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 18.104.22.168 FastBoot Stable Rom||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi 5 USB Driver||Download|
|Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool||Download|
Method 1: Recovery Rom
How to install Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Recovery stable Rom:
This is easiest method for install MIUI 126.96.36.199 in your Xiaomi Mi 5. Just follow these steps:
Step 1: Download MIUI 9 zip file and rename this zip file as “update.zip” like miui_HMNote4XGlobal_V188.8.131.52.MCFMIDL_e0c1273a57_6.0.zip to update.zip.
Step 2: Connect your phone to PC and copy the zip file into your Phone Internal Storage. Do not copy the zip file into any folder or SD card!!
Step 3: Go to Updater App from your phone app menu, tap on the setting icon, it is a 3 dots icon on top right corner (see in this image) and tap on the “Choose update package” tab. Now you can see your phone storage, Scroll down and tap on the update.zip file. See in this image.
Step 4: Now your phone is going to Reboot in recovery mode and Rom flashing process start. Don’t interrupt this process, it might to take 4-6 minutes for your phone to first boot on MIUI 184.108.40.206 Global stable Rom.
Method 2: FastBoot Rom
Install new update Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 220.127.116.11 FastBoot stable Rom:
Step 1: Download and install Mi Flash Tool and download Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 18.104.22.168 FastBoot stable Rom and extract zip or rar file in desktop on your PC. Now Power Off your device and long press volume down and power button to FastBoot mode. See in this image.
Step 2: Your phone is going to FastBoot mode. Now, connect your Xiaomi device to computer using USB cable. And Open Xiaomi flash tool and locate the Xiaomi stock firmware and click on refresh button, this will allows Xiaomi flash tool to recognize your device.
Step 3: Now, click on Flash button to start flashing process. Once, flashing process is completed you will see Success message in Xiaomi Flash Tool.
After install new update Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global stable Rom, you can root your phone because root allows you to use a maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom apps, Rom and custom setting in your phone. But first read Root Advantage and Disadvantage by this article.
I hope you like this new update Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global stable Rom installation guide from which you will be able to easily install new update Xiaomi Mi 5 MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global stable Rom without any extra efforts. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Thanks to all.