Flipkart Video presents Beat The Genius Quiz 20 June 2021 – Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers and Win Assured Rewards. Skyneel provides the quickest all Flipkart Beat The Genius quiz answers. The Flipkart quiz is now live for 20 June 2021, and the winner will be eligible to win the Assured Rewards.
The Flipkart Video presents Beat The Genius Quiz based on IPL and offers customers the opportunity to win exciting prizes. Today’s Flipkart Beat The Genius Questions and Answers. This quiz only comes on the Flipkart app, and you can play the quiz every day from 00.00 am to 11.59 PM.
Today’s Flipkart quiz prize – Assured Rewards (1000 gift vouchers for 100 winners, 50 gift vouchers for 3000 winners, Super coins for remaining winners)
Flipkart Daily Quiz Timing – 12 AM to 11.59 PM
Flipkart Beat The Genius Date – 20 June 2021
Ep 05: Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers 20 June 2021
Question 1. Which 2016 Bollywood movie is based on Mathunny Mathews whese efforts helped save about 170000 India During the 1990 Gulf War?
Question 2. Which is India’s most spoken language after Hindi?
Question 3. Emerald. Blue and You is the tourism tagline of which Union Territory of India?
Answer:- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
Question 4. Who was the first sportsperson to win the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna?
Answer:- Viswantham Anand
Question 5. India’s national moto Satyameva Jayate’ is taken from which ancient text?
Answer:- Mundaka Upanishad
Ongoing Flipkart Quiz and win exciting prizes
Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz Answers
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hain Answers
Flipkart Prize wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
Flipkart Khel Paheliyon Ka Answers
Flipkart Aage Kya Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
Ongoing Amazon Quiz and win exciting prizes
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M32 Quiz Answers
Amazon Samsung Tablets Quiz Answers
Amazon Redmi Note 10S Quiz Answers
Amazon Tecno Spark 7T Quiz Answers
Amazon Fathers Day Quiz Answers
Amazon Spin and Win Quiz Answers
Ep 05: Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers 19 June 2021
Question 1. In which state would you find mainland India’s easternmost town?
Answer:- Arunachal Pradesh
Question 2. Which Bangladeshi writer was forced to leave Bangladesh in 1994 for authoring the controversial novel ‘Lajja’?
Answer:- Taslima Nasrin
Question 3. India’s first nuclear reactor was named after which divine being from Hindu mythology?
Question 4. Whose record öf most centuries in a single world cup did Rohit Sharma beat in 2019?
Answer:- Kumar Sanga
Question 5. Which river gives its name to a carnivorous dinosaur called Rajasaurus – whose fossils were found in India?
Ep 04: Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers 18 June 2021
Ep 03: Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers 17 June 2021
Question 1. Which Pandava had wives named Ulupi and Subhadra in the Mahabharata?.
Question 2. The headquarters of the BCCI is located in which international cricket stadium?
Answer:- Wankhede Stadium
Question 3. Which animal was the national animal of India immediately before the tiger?
Question 4. Who is the youngest Indian Born Nobel Prize winner in Literature?
Answer:- Rudyard Kipling
Question 5. Which Viceroy & Governor General of India was assassinated while touring the Andaman Islands?
Answer:- Lord Mayo
Ep 02: Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers 16 June 2021
Question 1. Thalassery / Ambut Dindigul / Kolkata and Awadhi are types of what dish?
Question 2. In June 2020 which cyclone hit the western coast of India?
Question 3. What is the Civil Aircraft Registration Country Code for planes registered in India?
Question 4. After which sufi saint did Emperor Akbar name his son – who became emperor Jahangir?
Answer:- Sheikh Salim Chishti
Question 5. Which asura in hindu mythology was the son Vajranga & Vajrangi and could only be killed by a child?
Ep 01: Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers 15 June 2021
Question 1. In which state would you find Khajuraho temples?
Answer:- D – Madhya Pradesh
Question 2. MS Dhoni announced his retirement from Internal Cricket with a social media post featuring which song?
Answer:- A – Main Pal Do Pal Ka Shayar Hoon
Question 3. The former chairman of which Indian Business House was the first licensed pilot in India?
Answer:- C – Tata
Question 4. How many languages are there on the language panel of an Indian Rupee Note?
Answer:- A – 15
Question 5. A Symbolic representation of what food item was found on the official flag on the Nizams of Hydrabad?
Answer:- B – Kulcha
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers 7 December 2020
Answer:- Pan Am
Answer:- Neville D’Souza
How To Play Flipkart Video presents Beat The Genius quiz?
Step 1: This Flipkart app is competition-only – so we suggest you download the Flipkart app from the Google Play Store or Apple’s App Store.
Step 2: Now open the Flipkart app and sign in to your Flipkart account (create an account first if you do not have an existing Flipkart account).
Step 3: Now open the Flipkart app, and you will see the “Games” banner on Bottom.
Step 4: Go to the Games and scroll down and you will see the “Flipkart Video presents Beat The Genius” banner. Now tap on the Start Now button to play the quiz.
Step 5: You have to answer five questions every day correctly in Flipkart Video presents Beat The Genius Quiz so that you are eligible to win Flipkart Super coins.
Step 6: After answering all the Flipkart Video presents Beat The Genius questions today, and you win Assured Rewards.
Flipkart Quiz- FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
1. How to play Flipkart Beat The Genius quiz?
2. How to find all Flipkart Beat The Genius quiz answers?
3. Where is today’s Flipkart Video presents Beat The Genius quiz answers?
4. How to participate in Flipkart Beat The Genius Daily Quiz?
5. How to get Flipkart Video presents Beat The Genius answers 7 December 2020?
6. How to win Flipkart Video presents Beat The Genius quiz Today?
7. How to win Flipkart Super Coins?
8. Flipkart Video presents Beat The Genius quiz ke answers kasie dhunde?
9. Flipkart Video presents Beat The Genius quiz kaise khele?
10. How can I play today on Flipkart Video presents Beat The Genius quiz?
Contest details and how to play:
1. This Contest will commence on 7 December 2020 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Flipkart.com App (“Flipkart.com App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Flipkart.com App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 6 (Six) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. After that, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 3000+ participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Assured Rewards.
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
The winner will be eligible to win the Prize. Each winner will only be eligible to win the Prize under this competition.