World Maths Day Quiz Answer 2021 – Give Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers and get change to win ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Skyneel provides all Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers today, So play Amazon World Maths Day Quiz today and win ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Balance. You can find today World Maths Day quiz in the Funzone on Amazon & here you can get fast Amazon World Maths Day Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now open Amazon App (Log in if you are not logged in.)
Step 3: Now find “Quiz or Funzone” on Amazon Search bar and tap on the Funzone banner.
Step 4: Scroll, find and tap Amazon World Maths Day quiz banner. You will see start button tap on it.
Step 5: Now there will be five questions in this Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Time, You have to give right answers to all these questions.
Step 6: When you complete it, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of the Amazon World Maths Day Quiz.
Step 7: Few Winners will be selected for prizes, So I request you to take participation this Quiz. If you are lucky, you will definitely win the prize.
Amazon World Maths Day Quiz Answers – Win Rs. 20,000
Question 1. In 2019, UNESCO proclaimed that 14th March would be observed as International Day of Mathematics. 14th March is also celebrated as what?
Answer:- Pi Day
Question 2. An organization called ___ Learning also organizes World Maths Day- an international celebration of mathematics. Fill in the blanks
Question 3. In the movie ‘A Beautiful Mind’, Russell Crowe plays the role of which famous mathematician?
Answer:- John Nash
Question 4. In 2018, New Delhi born Akshay Venkatesh won which of these awards, named in honour of a Canadian mathematician?
Answer:- Fields Medal
Question 5. 1729- the smallest number that can be expressed as a sum of two cubes in two different ways is named after which two mathematicians?
Answer:- Hardy and Ramanujan
Question 6. Puzzles to puzzle you’, ‘In the Wonderland of Numbers’ and ‘The Book of Numbers’ are all written by which mathematical genius?
Answer:- Shakuntala Devi
Play More : Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers Today
Contest details and how to play:
1. This Contest will commence on 13th March, 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 26th April, 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one prize under this Contest only.