Amazon The Grand Indian Quiz Answer 2019 – Amazon The Grand Indian Quiz Answer & Win ₹1 Lakh by giving Amazon The Grand Indian Quiz. Skyneel provides all Amazon The Grand Indian Quiz, So play Amazon The Grand Indian Quiz today and chance to Win ₹1 Lakh. Amazon The Grand Indian Quiz contest give a chance to Win ₹1 Lakh. Amazon today quiz time & here you can get fast Amazon The Grand Indian Quiz contest answer.
Amazon Grand Indian quiz today prize – ₹1 Lakh
Amazon quiz Date – 15 Aug 2019
Winners List Will Declare On – 30 Sep 2019
How To Play Amazon quiz?
Step 1: This contest is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account
Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see “Amazon The Grand Indian Quiz” banner.
Step 4: Tap or Click on the Amazon The Grand Indian Quiz Answer banner & Quiz will start after clicking “Start” button.
Step 5: Now there will be 5 questions everyday in this Amazon The Grand Indian Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All this Questions.
Step 6: After giving right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
Step 7: Few Winners will selected daily, So I request you to take participation in Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes. If you Luck then You may win Something.
₹1 Lakh Amazon The Grand Indian Quiz – 2019
Question 1. Which traditional theatrical dance from which originated in Kerala, means ‘performing or playing together’?
Question 2. ______ is a tribal art form from the Mithila region in Bihar, symbolized by painting featuring complex geometrical patterns. Interestingly, women in Bihar are using this art form to save tree – painting them across the highway to stop authorities from cutting them. Which is this art form?
Question 3. This is an ancient Indian style of hand painting done on cotton and silk fabric uses a special pen made of tamarind twigs/bamboo reed. It was also found in archaeological sites of Mohenjo-daro. Which art form is this?
Question 4. A world record was set when more than 1 lakh people gathered in Kota, Rajasthan on 21st June, 2018 and took part in a collective lesson. What were they celebrating?
Answer: World Yoga day
Question 5. With its origins in the city of Lucknow, this style of embroidery has now travelled world over. Believed to have been introduced by Nur Jahan, it is characterized by very intricate white-on-white shadow work. Which style are we talking about?
Play More : Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers Today
Contest details and how to play:
1. This Contest will commence on 15th August 2019 from 00:00:01 p.m. (IST) to 15th August 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 1(One) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹5,000 Amazon Pay Balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Amazon The Grand Indian Quiz, Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 1 (one) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.