Amazon The February Quiz Answer 2021 – Amazon The February Quiz Answers by giving Amazon The February Quiz Win ₹20,000. Skyneel provides all Amazon The February Quiz Answers, So play Amazon The February Quiz today. Amazon The February Quiz contest gives a chance to Win ₹20,000. Amazon today quiz time & here you can get fast Amazon The February Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now open Amazon App & Login into your account
Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see “Amazon The February quiz” banner or find a Quiz on Amazon Search bar and tap on the Quiz.
Step 4: Tap or Click on the Amazon The February quiz banner & Quiz will start after clicking “Start” button.
Step 5: Now there will be five questions in this Amazon The February Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All These Questions.
Step 6: After giving the right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
Step 7: Few Winners will be selected daily, So I request you to take participation in Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes. If you Luck then You may win Something.
As per few sources, the oldest record of what being sent was a poem written by a French duke Charles to his wife in 1415? – Amazon The February Quiz Answers
Question 1. As per few sources, the oldest record of what being sent was a poem written by a French duke Charles to his wife in 1415?
Question 2. For the first time in 34 years, the famous Surajkund Crafts Mela, held in which state has been cancelled?
Question 3. Which of these organisations operating under the Ministry of Defence, celebrated its 45th raising day on February 1st, 2021?
Answer:- Indian Coast Guard
Question 4. 12th February is celebrated as _______ day to observe the birth anniversary of the father of evolutionary biology. Fill in the blanks
Question 5. National Science Day is observed on 28th February in India to commemorate the discovery of an effect named after which scientist?
Answer:- CV Raman
Question 6. Tom Brady, a legendary American football player, created history by winning his 7th Superbowl. For which team did he win his 7th Superbowl?
Answer:- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Question 7. In February 2019, which of these Bollywood movies released that won a record 13 Filmfare Awards?
Answer:- Gully boy
Question 8. On February 2nd, 1990 the 30 year old ban on the African National Congress was lifted by which President?
Answer:- Fw De klerk
Ongoing Flipkart Quiz and win exciting prizes
Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz Answers
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hain Answers
Flipkart Prize wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
Flipkart Khel Paheliyon Ka Answers
Flipkart Aage Kya Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
Ongoing Amazon Quiz and win exciting prizes
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M32 Quiz Answers
Amazon Samsung Tablets Quiz Answers
Amazon Redmi Note 10S Quiz Answers
Amazon Tecno Spark 7T Quiz Answers
Amazon Fathers Day Quiz Answers
Amazon Spin and Win Quiz Answers
Contest details and how to play:
1. This Contest will commence on 12th February 2021 from 12:59:00 p.m. to 28th February 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one prize under this Contest only.