Amazon Students Day Quiz Answer 2020 – Amazon Students Day Quiz Answers by giving Amazon Students Day Quiz Win Lenovo ThinkPad Amazon Pay Balance. Skyneel provides all Amazon Students Day Quiz Answers, So play Amazon Students Day Quiz today. Amazon Students Day Quiz contest gives a chance to Win Lenovo ThinkPad Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon today quiz time & here you can get fast Amazon Students Day Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now open Amazon App & Login into your account
Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see “Amazon Students Day Quiz” banner or find a Quiz on Amazon Search bar and tap on the Quiz.
Step 4: Tap or Click on the Amazon Students Day Quiz banner & Quiz will start after clicking “Start” button.
Step 5: Now there will be five questions in this Amazon Students Day Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All These Questions.
Step 6: After giving the right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
Step 7: Few Winners will be selected daily, So I request you to take participation in Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes. If you Luck then You may win Something.
Amazon Students Day Quiz Answers- Win Lenovo ThinkPad Amazon Pay Balance
Join us on Telegram.
Question 1: In 2019, which Indian won gold in the World University Games at Napoli with a timing of 11.32 seconds?
Answer: Dutee Chand
Question 2: As a student, which famous Indian once mis-spelt the word ‘Kettle’ and refused to copy the correct spelling from the neighbor’s slate?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
Question 3: ‘The Adventure of the Three Students’ features which legendary fictional detective?
Answer: Sherlock Holmes
Question 4: Eight Presidents of the United States have been students of which iconic university?
Question 5: One of the founders of the company who has manufactured this product, nicknamed Woz, is an alumni of which university?
Answer: University of California, Berkeley
Question 6: While still a school student, who started blogging on the BBC Urdu website under the pseudonym Gul Makai?
Answer: Malala Yousafzai
Question 7: The iconic logo of which shoe manufacter was created by a Graphic Design student named Carolyn Davidson?
Question 8: The national anthem of which country (whose capital is shown in picture) was composed by Rabindranath Tagore’s student, Ananda Samarakoon?
Answer: Sri Lanka
All Ongoing Flipkart Quiz
Flipkart Beat The Genius Quiz Answers – Win Super coins & gift vouchers( Assured Rewards)
Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz Answers – Win Super coins & gift vouchers( Assured Rewards)
Flipkart Ladies vs Gentleman Quiz Answers – Win Super coins & gift vouchers( Assured Rewards)
Flipkart Big Buzz Challenge Quiz Answers – Win Super coins & gift vouchers( Assured Rewards)
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers– Win Vouchers, Super Coins and More
All Ongoing Amazon Quiz
Amazon Pay Later Quiz Answers – Win ₹20,000 (5 Winners)
Amazon Telivision Day Quiz Answers – Win Sony Bravia TV
Amazon Men’s Day Quiz Answers – Win Mont Blanc Perfume
Amazon Credit Card Bill Quiz Answers – Win ₹10,000 (25 Winners)
Amazon Childrens Day Quiz Answers – Win Lego Classic Bricks
Amazon Google Play Recharge Code Quiz Answers – Win 100% back upto Rs. 300 (1000 Winners)
Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz Answer Solve & Win OnePlus 8T
Amazon Spin and Win Quiz Answers – Win exiting Prizes
Contest details and how to play:
1. This Contest will commence on 17 November 2020 from 00:00:01 a.m. to 30th November 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 8 (eight) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Lenovo ThinkPad (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one prize under this Contest only.