Road to Tokya 2020 Quiz Answer 2021 – Give Amazon Road to Tokya Quiz Answers and get change to Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Skyneel provides all Amazon Road to Tokya 2020 Quiz Answers today, So play Amazon Road to Tokya 2020 Quiz today and Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance. You can find today Road to Tokya 2020 Quiz in the Funzone on Amazon & here you can get fast Amazon Road to Tokya 2020 Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now open Amazon App (Log in if you are not logged in.)
Step 3: Now find “Quiz or Funzone” on Amazon Search bar and tap on the Funzone banner.
Step 4: Scroll, find and tap Amazon Road to Tokya 2020 Quiz banner. You will see start button tap on it.
Step 5: Now there will be five questions in this Amazon Road to Tokya 2020 Quiz Time, You have to give right answers to all these questions.
Step 6: When you complete it, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of the Amazon Road to Tokya 2020 Quiz.
Step 7: Few Winners will be selected for prizes, So I request you to take participation this Quiz. If you are lucky, you will definitely win the prize.
Skyneel is the first to provide the answers to all Amazon quizzes. So join us on social media.
Play More : Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers Today
Amazon Road to Tokya Quiz Answers – Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance
Question 1. Which Colour represents Asia in Olympics ring?
Question 2. Who is the current president of Indian Olympic Association?
Answer: Narinder Batra
Question 3. What is the motto of Olympics?
Answer: Swifter, Higher, Stronger
Question 4. When did India first participate at the Olympic Games?
Question 5. What do the five rings on the Olympic symbol represent?
Answer: the five continents
Question 6. The 1st Asian football player to score a hatrick in Olympic Games was an Indian in 1956 Summer Olympics. Name this player.
Answer: Neville D’souza
Play More : Amazon Sirona Quiz Answers – Win Rs 5,000 (20 Winners)
Contest details and how to play:
1. This Contest will commence on [19th July], 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. and will end on [31th July], 2021 at 11:59:00 p.m. (both days inclusive) (“Contest Period”), unless extended or revoked by SAI/ Amazon at its sole discretion, without prior notice.
2. In order to participate in the Contest, during the Contest Period, you must sign-in or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in app (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 7 (seven) questions will be posted every week during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be eligible for a draw of lots which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the 7 (seven) questions correctly.
5. Out of all the participants who fulfill the requirements provided in Section 4 above, a total of 5 (five) participants will be selected every week by draw of lots to stand a chance to win a Prize (please see the ‘Prizes’ section below) under the Contest.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning INR 10,000 each, which will be provided in the form of an Amazon Gift Card, issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”), redeemable as Amazon Pay balance in the Amazon.in account of the respective winner (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”). The use and redemption of the Gift Cards and the use of Amazon Pay balance will be governed by the applicable terms and conditions at https://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201936990.
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning 1 (one) Prize under this Contest only. The decision of Amazon regarding winners shall be final. It is hereby clarified that the draw of lots will be conducted every week during the Contest Period. The participants will only be eligible to participate in the draw of lots hosted in the week they have answered all the 7 (seven) questions correctly, subject to successfully completing the steps above. For avoidance of doubt, it is hereby further clarified that the customer: (a) is required to correctly answer the Contest questions during the week of participation; and (b) will not be eligible to participate in the draw of lots hosted in the weeks subsequent to the week of participation.
8. In addition to the Prizes, SAI will award T-shirts to eligible winners (which will be disbursed by Amazon).
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one prize under this Contest only.