Amazon Readers Choice Quiz Answer 2020 – Amazon Readers Choice Quiz Answers by giving Amazon Readers Choice Quiz Win Rs. 20000. Skyneel provides all Amazon Readers Choice Quiz Answers, So play Amazon Readers Choice Quiz today. Amazon Readers Choice Quiz contest gives a chance to Win Rs. 20000. Amazon today quiz time & here you can get fast Amazon Readers Choice Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now open Amazon App & Login into your account
Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see “Amazon Readers Choice quiz” banner or find a Quiz on Amazon Search bar and tap on the Quiz.
Step 4: Tap or Click on the Amazon Readers Choice quiz banner & Quiz will start after clicking “Start” button.
Step 5: Now there will be five questions in this Amazon Readers Choice Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All These Questions.
Step 6: After giving the right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
Step 7: Few Winners will be selected daily, So I request you to take participation in Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes. If you Luck then You may win Something.
Amazon Readers Choice Quiz Answers- Win Rs. 20000
Join us on Telegram.
Question 1. Which of these was the most sold book as well as the most read e-book of 2020 on Amazon? Hint – Quote from the book: ‘Essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.’
Answer:- Ikigai: The Japanese secret to a long and happy life
Question 2. If you connected all the pages India read on their Kindle in 2020, end-to-end it would amount to roughly 1.5 round trips from Earth to the moon.
Question 3. Which of these audiobooks was the most listened to on Audible this year? Hint – Here’s a quote from the book: ‘We did not domesticate wheat. It domesticated us’
Answer:- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind, Yuval Noah Harari
Question 4. Which was the most sold new book release of 2020 on Amazon? Hint – Here’s a quote from the book: ‘A layperson who is consciously aiming to be continuously alive in the Now is a monk’
Answer:- Think Like a Monk
Question 5. Which was the most sold genre of books this year? Hint – It has something to do with the options in the previous question!
All Ongoing Flipkart Quiz
Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz Answers
Flipkart Prize wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
Flipkart Daam sahi hain Quiz Answers
Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz Answers
Flipkart Big Buzz Challenge Quiz Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
All Ongoing Amazon Quiz
Amazon Xbox Game Pass for PC Quiz Answers
Amazon Nescafe Quiz Answers
Amazon Shopping trends Quiz Answers
Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz Answers
Amazon Trends 2020 Quiz Answers
Amazon General Knowledge 2020 Quiz Answers
Amazon Mi 10T Series Quiz Answers
Contest details and how to play:
1. This Contest will commence on 24th December 2020 from 11:59:00 p.m. to 5th January 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participant(s) will be selected as winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one prize under this Contest only.