Amazon Puma Rider Quiz Answer 2020 – Amazon Puma Rider Quiz Answers & Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance by giving Amazon Puma Rider Quiz. Skyneel provides all Amazon Puma Rider Quiz answers, So play Amazon Puma Rider Quiz today and chance to Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Puma Rider Quiz contest give a chance to Win ₹10,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon today quiz time & here you can get fast Amazon Puma Rider Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account
Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see “Amazon Puma Rider Quiz” banner or find quiz on Amazon Search bar and tap on quiz.
Step 4: Tap or Click on the Amazon Puma Rider Quiz banner & Quiz will start after clicking “Start” button.
Step 5: Now there will be 5 questions everyday in this Amazon Puma Rider Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All this Questions.
Step 6: After giving right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
Step 7: Few Winners will selected daily, So I request you to take participation in Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes. If you Luck then You may win Something.
Puma Rider Quiz Answers – Win ₹10,000 Pay Balance
Question 1:- What is the name of the Puma Shoe range featured in the Video?
Answer: Puma Rider
Question 2:- Which of the following is the brand ambassador of the Puma Rider Collection? Hint – He/she is also featured in the video
Answer: Sara Ali Khan
Question 3:- Which of these phrases is associated with the Puma Rider range of shoes? Hint – You see it in the video as well!
Answer: Back to the Streets
Question 4:- Which of the following is NOT part of Puma’s range of products?
Answer: Spaceship Fuel
Question 5:- Which of the following is a part for Puma brand logo?
Answer: Leaping Puma
Ongoing Flipkart Quiz and win exciting prizes
Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz Answers
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hain Answers
Flipkart Prize wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
Flipkart Khel Paheliyon Ka Answers
Flipkart Aage Kya Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
Ongoing Amazon Quiz and win exciting prizes
Amazon Samsung Galaxy M32 Quiz Answers
Amazon Samsung Tablets Quiz Answers
Amazon Redmi Note 10S Quiz Answers
Amazon Tecno Spark 7T Quiz Answers
Amazon Fathers Day Quiz Answers
Amazon Spin and Win Quiz Answers
Contest details and how to play:
1. This Contest will commence on 6th Mar 2020 from 06:00:01 p.m. (IST) to 15th Mar 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out by Amazon amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly to choose the winner/s of the Contest.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 10 (ten) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 10,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Amazon Puma Rider Quiz, Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (Five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.