Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answer 2020 – Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answers by giving Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Win Rs. 5000. Skyneel provides all Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answers, So play Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz today. Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz contest gives a chance to Win Rs. 5000. Amazon today quiz time & here you can get fast Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now open Amazon App & Login into your account
Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see “Amazon National Mathematics Day quiz” banner or find a Quiz on Amazon Search bar and tap on the Quiz.
Step 4: Tap or Click on the Amazon National Mathematics Day quiz banner & Quiz will start after clicking “Start” button.
Step 5: Now there will be five questions in this Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All These Questions.
Step 6: After giving the right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
Step 7: Few Winners will be selected daily, So I request you to take participation in Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes. If you Luck then You may win Something.
Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz Answers- Win Rs. 5000
Question 1. The National Mathematics Day is observed on the birthday of Srinivas Ramanujan born in which Indian state?
Answer: Tamil Nadu
Question 2. Which branch of mathematics, that uses letters as symbols when calculating, takes its name from the Arabic for ‘restoring of broken parts’ ?
Question 3. The pattern of ‘florets’ in the head of a sunflower and the ‘fruitlets’ of a pineapple follow what famous mathematical sequence?
Answer: Fibonacci sequence
Question 4. If you were to be dropped at a totally random point somewhere on the planet, roughly what would be your chances of landing on land?
Answer: One in three
Question 5. Multiplying 21978 by what number gives you 21978 in reverse?
Play ongoing Flipkart Quiz and win exciting prizes
Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz Answers
Flipkart Daam Sahi Hain Answers
Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Answers
Flipkart Power Play With Champions Quiz Answers
Flipkart Sirf Ek Minute Quiz Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
Play ongoing Amazon Quiz and win exciting prizes
Amazon Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G Quiz Answers
Amazon Redmi Note 10 Pro Max Quiz Answers
Amazon OnePlus 9 Pro 5G Quiz Answers
Amazon OnePlus Nord CE 5G Quiz Answers
Amazon BenQ Monitors Quiz Answers
Amazon Spin and Win Quiz Answers
Contest details and how to play:
1. This Contest will commence on 18th December 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 28th December 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant(s) will be selected as winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one prize under this Contest only.