Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz Answer 2021 – Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz Answers by giving and Win ₹25,000. Skyneel provides all Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz answers, So play Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz today. Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz contest gives a chance to Win ₹25,000. Amazon today quiz time & here you can get fast Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now open Amazon App & Login into your account
Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see the “Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz” banner or find a Quiz on Amazon Search bar and tap on the Quiz.
Step 4: Tap or Click on the Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz banner & Quiz will start after clicking the “Start” button.
Step 5: Now there will be five questions in this Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All These Questions.
Step 6: After giving the right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
Step 7: Few Winners will be selected daily, So I request you to take participate in Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes. If you Luck, then You may win Something.
Play More : Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers Today
Amazon Looking back at 2021 Quiz Answers and Win ₹25,000
Question 1. In 2021, how many medals did India won in Olympics?
Question 2. Who became the 1st Indian Male to Win Silver at Badminton World Championship?
Answer: Kidambi Srikanth
Question 3. Which movie won the “Best Picture” award at Oscars 2021?
Question 4. Which of these following Indian origin person became the new CEO of Twitter?
Answer: Parag Agrawal
Question 5. Guess this web series that became a sensation over the internet in 2021.
Answer: Squid game
Contest details and how to play:
1. This Contest will commence on 22nd December, 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 10th January, 2021 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.25,000 as Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize. Each winner will be available for winning one title under this Contest only.