Amazon January Edition Quiz Answer 2020 – Amazon January Edition Quiz Answers by giving Amazon January Edition Quiz Win Rs. 20000. Skyneel provides all Amazon January Edition Quiz Answers, So play Amazon January Edition Quiz today. Amazon January Edition Quiz contest gives a chance to Win Rs. 20000. Amazon today quiz time & here you can get fast Amazon January Edition Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now open Amazon App & Login into your account
Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see “Amazon January Edition quiz” banner or find a Quiz on Amazon Search bar and tap on the Quiz.
Step 4: Tap or Click on the Amazon January Edition quiz banner & Quiz will start after clicking “Start” button.
Step 5: Now there will be five questions in this Amazon January Edition Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All These Questions.
Step 6: After giving the right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
Step 7: Few Winners will be selected daily, So I request you to take participation in Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes. If you Luck then You may win Something.
Amazon January Edition Quiz Answers- Win Rs. 20000
Question 1. On January 1st, 1502 Portuguese explorers landed at Guanabara Bay, on the coast of South America and named the city what?
Answer:- Rio De Janeiro
Question 2. On January 3rd, 1959 what state having a landmass of about 1/5th of the other states put together, became the 49th US state?
Question 3. 15th January is observed as the Indian Army Day, as this was the day when ___________ took over as Commander in Chief. Fill in the blanks
Answer:- K M Cariappa
Question 4. National Voter’s Day is observed on 25th January to celebrate the foundation day of which organisation
Answer:- Election commission of India
Question 5. In 2019 , in a Test match played in January, which Indian spinner took a five wicket haul as India made Australia follow on at the SCG?
Answer:- Kuldeep Yadav
Question 6. Detectives Marcus Burnett and Michael Lowrey are the central characters in which movie released in January 2020?
Answer:- Bad boys for life
Question 7. The original name of which famous figure from the music industry having his birthday on January 8th, was David Robert Jones?
Answer:- David Bowie
8. The Pattadakal dance festival, usually held in January is held in a UNESCO World Heritage site in which Indian state?
Ongoing Flipkart Quiz and win exciting prizes
Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz Answers
Flipkart Power Play With Champions Quiz Answers
Flipkart Khoj Apradhi ki Quiz Answers
Flipkart For your information Quiz Answers
Flipkart Aage Kya Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
Ongoing Amazon Quiz and win exciting prizes
Amazon Cricket Edition Quiz Answers
Amazon Food Hunt Quiz Answers
Amazon Samsung Smart Monitors Quiz Answers
Amazon April Quiz Answers
Amazon IFB AC Quiz Answers
Amazon Spin and Win Quiz Answers
Contest details and how to play:
1. This Contest will commence on 7th January 2021 from 11:59:00 p.m. to 31st January 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 20,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 1 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one prize under this Contest only.