Amazon Intel Quiz Answers 2019 – Amazon Intel Quiz Answers & Win ₹25,000 Amazon Pay Balance by giving Amazon Intel Quiz answers. Skyneel provides all Amazon Intel Quiz answers, So play Amazon Intel Quiz answers today and chance to Win ₹25,000 Amazon Pay Balance . Amazon Intel Quiz contest give a chance to Win ₹25,000 Amazon Pay Balance . Amazon today quiz time & here you can get fast Intel Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account
Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see “Amazon Intel Quiz” banner.
Step 4: Tap or Click on the Amazon Intel Quiz banner & Quiz will start after clicking “Start” button.
Step 5: Now there will be 5 questions everyday in this Amazon Intel Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All this Questions.
Step 6: After giving right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
Step 7: Few Winners will selected daily, So I request you to take participation in Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes. If you Luck then You may win Something.
Must Read: Daily Amazon Quiz and get all Answers
₹25,000 Amazon Pay Balance Intel Quiz Answers – 2019
Question 1: Before it was coined as Intel, the company was known as ____ when it was founded in 1968. Fill in the blanks.
Answer: NM Electronics
Question 2: Who among these is the inventor of the USB? Hint – He led the team at Intel that created the protocol.
Answer: Ajay Bhatt
Question 3: Which of these phrases is associated with the brand Intel?
Answer: Experience what’s inside
Question 4: The first ever commercially available microprocessor by Intel was used in which device?
Question 5: Which of these is the latest in the Intel processor family?
Answer: Core i9
Watch Amazon Quiz on YouTube:
Contest details and how to play:
1. This Contest will commence on 26th June 2019 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 14th July 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 8 (Eight) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs. 25,000 as Amazon Pay balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Amazon Intel Quiz, Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 1 (one) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
Must Read: AMOLED vs LCD: Which one is better for you
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.