Amazon Green Earth Quiz Answer 2020 – Amazon Green Earth Quiz Answers by giving Amazon Green Earth Quiz Win ₹20,000. Skyneel provides all Amazon Green Earth Quiz Answers, So play Amazon Green Earth Quiz today. Amazon Green Earth Quiz contest gives a chance to Win ₹20,000. Amazon today quiz time & here you can get fast Amazon Green Earth Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now open Amazon App & Login into your account
Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see “Amazon Green Earth Quiz” banner or find a Quiz on Amazon Search bar and tap on the Quiz.
Step 4: Tap or Click on the Amazon Green Earth Quiz banner & Quiz will start after clicking “Start” button.
Step 5: Now there will be five questions in this Amazon Green Earth Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All These Questions.
Step 6: After giving the right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
Step 7: Few Winners will be selected daily, So I request you to take participation in Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes. If you Luck then You may win Something.
Amazon Green Earth Quiz Answers- Win ₹20,000
Question 1: Where does the majority of plastic waste end up?
Question 2: By when has Amazon India committed to eliminate single use plastic from all their packaging?
Question 3: How many million tons of plastic are dumped in our oceans every year?
Answer: 8 Million Tons
Question 4: Amazon India has taken major efforts in reducing the use of single use plastic. Currently what percentage of the packaging in Amazon India Fulfillment Centers is Single use plastic?
Question 5: Amazon has a vision to make all Amazon shipments net zero carbon, with 50% of all shipments net zero carbon by 2030. What is the name given to this initiative?
Answer: Shipment Zero
Play More : Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers Today
Contest details and how to play:
1. This Contest will commence on 24 November 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 30 November 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 10 participant(s) will be selected as winner(s) by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹20,000 Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one prize under this Contest only.