Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz Answer 2019 – Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz Answer & Win ₹150,000 Amazon Pay Balance by giving Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz. Skyneel provides all Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz, So play Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz today and chance to Win ₹150,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz contest give a chance to Win ₹150,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon today quiz time & here you can get fast Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account
Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see “Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz” banner. If you will not find the Quiz then find Quiz on Amazon App and tap on QuizTime.
Step 4: Tap or Click on the Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz Answer banner & Quiz will start after clicking “Start” button.
Step 5: Now there will be 5 questions everyday in this Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All this Questions.
Step 6: After giving right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
Step 7: Few Winners will selected daily, So I request you to take participation in Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes. If you Luck then You may win Something.
Must Read: Daily Amazon Quiz and get all Answers
₹150,000 Amazon Pay Balance win by Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz:
Question 1: In which year was Mahatma Gandhi nominated for the Noble Prize for the first time?
Question 2: On which day in history did Mahatma Gandhi embark on the famous Dandi March?
Answer: 12th March 1930
Question 3: Although they shared differing ideologies, Mahatma Gandhi called X as ‘The Prince among the patriots’. In 1944, in a radio broadcast, X was the first one to address Gandhi as the ‘Father of the nation’. Identify X?
Answer: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose
Question 4: Gandhi was nominated for the Nobel Peace prize _____ times but never won. The Nobel committee publicly acknowledges the omission till date, expressing regret that Gandhi had never been awarded the prize.
Question 5: Mahatma Gandhi shares his birthday with which Indian prime minister?
Answer: Lal Bahadur Shastri
Question 6: Which of these books was NOT written by Mahatma Gandhi?
Answer: Long Walk to Freedom
Question 7: The book ‘Unto This Last’ greatly captivated and transformed Gandhiji. So much so that he translated it into Gujarati. Who was its author?
Answer: John Ruskin
All Ongoing Flipkart Quiz
Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz Answers
Flipkart Prize wali Paathshala Quiz Answers
Flipkart Daam sahi hain Quiz Answers
Flipkart Fake or Not Quiz Answers
Flipkart Big Buzz Challenge Quiz Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
All Ongoing Amazon Quiz
Amazon Xbox Game Pass for PC Quiz Answers
Amazon Shopping trends Quiz Answers
Amazon Readers Choice Quiz Answers
Amazon Looking Back at 2020 Quiz Answers
Amazon Trends 2020 Quiz Answers
Amazon General Knowledge 2020 Quiz Answers
Amazon Mi 10T Series Quiz Answers
Contest details and how to play:
1. This Contest will commence on 2nd October 2019 from 12:00:01 p.m. (IST) to 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”).
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in.
3. Once you have signed-in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to the Quiz page where 5 (five) Contest questions will be posted during the Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz Contest questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered all the Contest quiz questions correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out at the end of the Contest Period and a total of 1 (one) participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning ₹150,000 Amazon Pay Balance each (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the Prize as per the requirements prescribed below in these T&Cs.
Amazon Gandhi Jayanti Special Quiz, Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 1 (one) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
Must Read: 7 Important Jio Phone Tips and Tricks
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.