Food Hunt Quiz Answer 2021 – Give Amazon Food Hunt Quiz Answers and get change to win ₹5,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Skyneel provides all Amazon Food Hunt Quiz Answers today, So play Amazon Food Hunt Quiz today and win ₹5,000 Amazon Pay Balance. You can find today Food Hunt quiz in the Funzone on Amazon & here you can get fast Amazon Food Hunt Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon Quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now open Amazon App (Log in if you are not logged in.)
Step 3: Now find “Quiz or Funzone” on Amazon Search bar and tap on the Funzone banner.
Step 4: Scroll, find and tap Amazon Food Hunt quiz banner. You will see start button tap on it.
Step 5: Now there will be five questions in this Amazon Food Hunt Quiz Time, You have to give right answers to all these questions.
Step 6: When you complete it, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of the Amazon Food Hunt Quiz.
Step 7: Few Winners will be selected for prizes, So I request you to take participation this Quiz. If you are lucky, you will definitely win the prize.
Amazon Food Hunt Quiz Answers
Question 1. Which of these restaurants is famous for Thatte Idli?
Answer:- Brahmins Thatte Idli
Question 2. Which of these restaurants is famous for Donne Biryani?
Answer:- Shivaji Military Hotel
Question 3. Which of these restaurants is famous for Benne Dosa?
Answer:- Davanagere Benne Dosa
Question 4. Which of these restaurants is famous for Holige?
Answer:- Mane Holige
Question 5. Which of these restaurants are popular for serving Bisi bele bath?
Answer:- All of the above
Play More : Flipkart Fake Or Not Answers Today
Amazon Food Cricket Quiz – Answer and win 5000
Question 1. In the first 20-20 world cup in 2007, Yuvraj Singh blasted six sixes in an over. He was the second indian to achieve this feat in first class cricket. Who was the first?
Answer:- Ravi Shastri
Question 2. Which batsman started his international cricketing career at the age of 16?
Answer:- Sachin Tendulkar
Question 3. India won the first match at Nagpur. Who won the Man of the Match award?
Answer:- Rahul Dravid
Question 4. Who was named India’s Cricketer of the century by Wisden?
Answer:- Kapil Dev
Question 5. I am the world class batsman Sachin Tendulkar. What is my middle name?
Contest details and how to play:
1. This Contest will commence on 7 April 2021 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 10 May 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 5 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Rs. 5,000 Amazon Pay balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions, and a total of 10 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one prize under this Contest only.