Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers May 2019 – Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers & Win ₹15,000 Amazon Pay Balance by giving Amazon Cricket Quiz answers. Skyneel provides all Amazon Cricket Quiz answers, So play Amazon Cricket Quiz answers today and chance to Win ₹15,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Cricket Quiz contest give a chance to Win ₹15,000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon today quiz time & here you can get fast Amazon Quiz contest answer.
How To Play Amazon quiz?
Step 1: This is Amazon App Only Contest – So you have to Download Amazon App from Google Play Store.
Step 2: Now just open Amazon App & Login into your account
Step 3: Scroll down on Amazon App home screen & You will see “Amazon Cricket Quiz” banner.
Step 4: Tap or Click on the Amazon Cricket Quiz banner & Quiz will start after clicking “Start” button.
Step 5: Now there will be 5 questions everyday in this Amazon Cricket Quiz Time, You have to Give Right Answers To All this Questions.
Step 6: After giving right Answers, You will be selected for Lucky Draw of this Amazon Quiz Time Quiz Winners.
Step 7: Few Winners will selected daily, So I request you to take participation in Daily Amazon Quiz Time Quizzes. If you Luck then You may win Something.
Must Read: Daily Amazon Quiz and get all Answers
₹15,000 Amazon Pay Balance Amazon Cricket Quiz Answers – May 2019
Question 1: The 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup is being played in which country?
Answer: ENGLAND (UK)
Question 2: In cricket, what does the term Skipper refer to?
Answer: THE TEAM CAPTAIN
Question 3: India is the only country in the world to win 60, 50 and 20-over World Cups.
Question 4: In a full, uninterrupted T20 match, each bowler may bowl a maximum of __ overs per innings?
Question 5: Which of these is NOT a method of dismissal of a batsman in cricket?
Watch Amazon Quiz on YouTube:
Contest details and how to play:
1. The competition will begin on 24th May, 2019 at 12:00:01 pm. (IST) until 5 June 11:59:59 pm (IST) (“Competition Period”).
2. To be eligible for the contest, you must sign-in or sign-up with an account at Amazon.in during the Contest Period.
3. When you sign in to Amazon.in, you can participate by navigating to quiz page where questions of 5 (five) competition will be posted during the competition period.
4. After this, if you answer the questions of all quiz contest, you will be entitled to a lucky draw, which will be done among all the participants who have correctly answered all the questions of the competition.
5. Many draws will be done at the end of the competition period and a total of 2 (two) participants will be selected as winners by many random draws.
6. The declared winner (One) ₹15,000 Amazon Pay Balance will be eligible to win (later they will be called “Prize”).
7. Each winner will be eligible to win an award only under this competition.
8. Each winner will be required to claim the award according to the requirements given below in these T & Cs.
Amazon Cricket Quiz, Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 1 (one) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
Must Read: AMOLED vs LCD: Which one is better for you
The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning prize. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.