Aarogya Setu Corona Tracking App: Launches Coron tracking app Arogya Setu to alert the infected person as soon as they see the infection, will alert as soon as the infected person goes near, will give tips to avoid infection, the app will work by tracking the user’s smartphone Bluetooth and location Does.
Aarogya Setu Corona Tracking App works in 11 languages, it will be able to use Android and iOS users.
Aarogya Setu Corona Tracking App
More than 30 lakh people have downloaded it shortly after the launch of the Arogya Setu app. This government app helps people assess the risk and risk of corona virus infection. In order to give accurate and accurate information about the corona to the people, the Government of India has officially launched the new app Arogya Setu.
Both Android and iOS users will be able to use it. This special app will help in finding out about the corona positive people present nearby. This is done using your mobile’s Bluetooth, location and mobile number.
It has been prepared by the National Informatics Center under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. Through this app, not only accurate and correct information will be conveyed to the user about Coronavirus or Kovid-19 but they will also be prevented from coming in contact with any Corona infected person.
How Aarogya Setu App will work
Arogya Setu which in Sanskrit means Health Bridge. The app also has a chatbot in which users give correct answers to questions related to the corona epidemic. Through this, not only will the user be able to identify the symptoms of corona inside but the app also detects whether the user has come in contact with a corona infected person unknowingly. Based on this, it advises the user to take the next step.
If users are in ‘high risk’ area, the app advises them to get corona virus test done, call the helpline and visit the nearest health center. For this the app has been linked to the corona victims database, although it will also gradually build the app’s own database. The app gives the user tips to protect against this pandemic, but also informs the government if found infected.
Support 11 languages
The Corona tracker app Arogya Setu will currently work in 11 languages including Hindi and English. It works by accessing Bluetooth and location. To use it, first the user has to be registered in the app by mobile number. After this, the app will ask for some personal information from the user, which is optional.
Talking about privacy, the government claims that all the important information on the app will be stored in encrypted form and will not be shared with any third party vendor.
How to use the corona tracking app restorer bridge?
1. Arogya Setu App is available on both Android and iOS. It can be downloaded through the App Store. Make sure there is no space between Aarogya and Setu or type ‘AarogyaSetu’ in the search bar to find the app. We have also linked below:
2. Arogya Setu App including English and Hindi is available in 11 Indian languages. After installing, open the app and choose your preferred language. Read the page carefully and tap on the ‘Register Now’ button.
3. The Arogya Setu app will require Bluetooth and GPS data. Allow this app to work. Arogya Setu uses your mobile number, Bluetooth and location data for contact tracing and tells if you are at risk.
4. The app works only when you register your mobile number and verify it with OTP. An optional form also comes which asks about the name, age, occupation and travel abroad during the last 30 days. You can skip this form
5. The app shows your risk level in green and yellow codes. It also suggests what you should do. If you are shown in green and told that ‘you are safe’ then there is no danger. To avoid corona, you should maintain social distancing and stay at home. If you are shown in yellow and the text says ‘You are very risky’ then you should contact the helpline.
6. You can use the ‘Self Assessment Test’ feature on the Arogya Setu app. To use this feature, click on the option and then the app will open the chat window. In this, some questions related to the health and symptoms of the user will be asked.
7. Click on Kovid-19 Health Centers button and then you can also find the helpline number of your city