How to fix or resolve lost IMEI Number in Micromax and MTK Devices

Always memories and write your mobile IMEI numbers in your secret documents, because you may be lost your IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) number in Micromax and other MTK Android mobile phones during the Rooting, Flashing and Updating Rom. It is biggest problem at this time for all Micromax and MTK android devices. So, I try to provide you the solution to overcome from this kind of problem. This fix or resolve lost IMEI Number guide is only for help only those who are suffering this problem.

Before doing this job first you must read government policy, because changing IMEI number is a crime. Have a look….

Note: “Changing your IMEI number is very likely to be a crime in all countries. Please check the law in your country before think about changing your IMEI number.”

The government has already give strict instruction to all telecom operators that they don’t register any mobile which has an incomplete and duplicate IMEI number and even the Commerce and Industries Ministry has imposed a ban on any import of mobile handsets with such a defect.

We have two method to get your lost IMEI Number by follow these methods:

Must Read: How to Backup/Restore of Android phone IMEI No for MTK device

How to fix or resolve lost IMEI Number by Engineering Mode:

Step 1: Open phone dialer then type Engineering Mode code * # * # 3646633 # * # * or *#4634#

Step 2: You will see Engineering Mode on your phone screen. Now move it left side for connectivity tab, You will see CDS information option, tap on it to open. After then tap on Radio information.

Step 3: Tap on Phone 1 for the first SIM IMEI Number. Now you will see AT+ on your phone screen, Top on just after AT+ then you will see a list of commands and choose AT+EGMR=1,7,””. Now type your first IMEI number between inverted commas (“type your IMEI_1”). Note: make a space between AT and +), then after tap on SEND AT COMMAND (See in blow image). If you Single SIM phone, then reboot your phone or device. IF you have double SIM phone then follow Steps 4.

fix-or-resolve-lost-IMEI-Number

Step 4: For second SIM Tap on Phone 2 (See in above Image). Now you will see AT+ on your phone screen, Top on just after AT+ then you will see a list of commands and choose AT+EGMR=1,10,””(See in above Image). Now type your Second IMEI number between inverted commas (“type your IMEI_2”). Note: make a space between AT and +), then after tap on SEND AT COMMAND. Now reboot your phone or device and check you IMEI number (Dial *#06#).

Video guide of fix or resolve lost IMEI Number Guide:

Must Read : How to fix NVRAM error in all MediaTek devices

How to fix or resolve lost IMEI Number by Mobileuncle tool:

Step 1: Rooted your MTK Android phone. Download and install Mobile Uncle Tools from Google play store. Go to Engineer Mode and Select Engineer mode (MTK).

Step 3: Tap on Phone 1 for the first SIM IMEI Number. Now you will see AT+ on your phone screen, Top on just after AT+ then you will see a list of commands and choose AT+EGMR=1,7,””. Now type your first IMEI number between inverted commas (“type your IMEI_1”). Note: make a space between AT and +), then after tap on SEND AT COMMAND (See in above Image). If you Single SIM phone, then reboot your phone or device. IF you have double SIM phone then follow Steps 4.

I hope you like this fix or resolve lost IMEI Number guide from which you will be able to easily fix or resolve lost IMEI Number your Android Smartphone without any extra efforts. If feel any problem in this guide then please use comment box. Thanks to all.

70 response on “How to fix or resolve lost IMEI Number in Micromax and MTK Devices

1. eldrin

Hi sir
    My phone is rooted
    Brand : cherry mobile cosmos x2
    I’ve followed your step .
    Also your instruction for rooted phone
    What can I do sir it still saying AT command is failed

Plss help me sir

2. Gaurav Kumar

Hello Bro,
    Whenever i am trying to use the code, nothing happens, nothing comes, no options seens on the screen. :( My phone is Micromax A092.
    Please tell me how i put IMEI on my no., Both IMEI No. was cleared while flashing.

3. Ankkit singh

In my rooted mmx a190 …cds information is thr but click optn is not coming on it..any othr solutn for invalid imei

4. abhishek dhakal

hlw sir, my micromax a064 shows invalid imei no, baseband no,. from engineering mode it says at command failed to send . I give space in at + . but not working. help me

5. amiyabindhani

Many Many thanks.
    Many many thanks for posting How to resolve lost IMEI Number by Engineering Mode.
    It is really very helpful and successful.

6. Dipankar Lv

Hey bro I lost my IMEI no so when I send to command then there is showing sending command is failed..plz help me .how can I solve it.?

7. sRs

Hi sir

i am also suffering from same problem
    i have canvas 4 and i lost my imei after flash and i tried all of your tricks at + ..
    .., space , nvrm, but still it is showing same ( send comma nd failed) so please solve my issue

1. Abhishek Sharma Post author

Hi

8. KUMAR GURUNG

sir,
    thank u so much for i could start calling on my new tabby family tablet of micromax. other wise for a week i was receiving invalid MMI code.

thanking u again.

nagaland

9. pujitha

thanks alot abhishek. going through your blogs was the only way i recovered my micromax a110. from the stock rom guide right up to getting back my lost imei number. you’re doin a great job helping the stranded… keep it up and all the best!!!

10. Raj

Frnds…
    example: AT+EGMR=1,7,””
    now write your imei
    AT+EGMR=1,7,”123456789012345″
    (OR)
    AT +EGMR=1,7,”123456789012345”
    Definitely this methode success……….

11. Sharanyu

I lost my imei no while flashing cwm on my phone(micromaxA177)
    I deleted it for the second time.
    Now when i follow the above steps it says ‘AT command failed to send’
    What should i do

1. Abhishek Sharma Post author

Hi

Root your phone then go to root folder and open data folder then after delete nvram folder and reboot your phone. After reboot, follow this method to fix NVRAM error. And Try to send with space and without space command in between AT and +

12. Rocco Nash

Abhishek ji, I did followed your video and tried both steps using space between at & + and without using space between at & +, but getting the same error message that at command failed to send. Can you please help me out? My mobile brand is Micromax Canvas 2 plus (a110q).

1. Abhishek Sharma Post author

Hi

1. prabhakar

hey
        i jst did everythng u told i gave space between at and +
        and even aftr removing that space………aftr clckng on send at command it is not responding nthng happns to it plz suggest what to do

2. kumar shashank

hiii…rocco nash…how did you solve this problem in micromax a110q….because i have the same problem in my a110q android mobile..please help me bro..

13. Prem Joshi

I have canvas 4 rooted with miui rom. I have tried everything even space between at + still it says at command failed.
    Mobile uncle also I tried but no use.
    Find a solution plz Abhishek.

14. Lokesh

Hello Abhishake

I lost my imei no. Got idea how to fix it but i dont knw imei number nether in have box or invoice copy its canvas juice A77 pls help how could i get it done …

15. cipylan

Hello! I have a big big problem, because I put my IMEI and when I click on send the message is “AT command is failed to send”. I see on the third row to “Radio state” the message “Radio off” . Please help me to open this signal or what is this!

16. Panshul

Hi
    I just checked Your Post
    i am Using Yureka
    Will this work for yureka ??
    and if yes
    then do i need to root my phone first to carry out this process ?
    thank You !

17. Aniket

do we need rooting for the first process? bcoz when i am typing the code engineering mode is not coming..

18. Abhi

Hi bro
    Its worked on my micromax A114.
    but when restore to factory settings again the same is coming and i have do to do the same process again to get network
    I need solution for that please help me….

19. Shankar

Hi Abhishek

I rooted My micromax a110 phone and update jelly bean from ICS now imei invalid. I'm using S.E.M.I version jelly bean. I try above scree shot method but when I click Phone 1 its saying unfourtunately stopped working and exit form the page that showing Phone 1 & 2.

How to resolve this ? Please help me. (gshogan@gmail.com)

Shankar

20. nilansh joshi

Sir I followed ur metheod with mobile uncle my phone was rooted and I retrived my imei no but the network from the network provider is still not coming

1. Abhishek Sharma Post author

nothing special

watch my video. In this video i am describe all steps with space between AT and +. Now you are just try without making space between AT and +. and you will this command: AT+EGMR=1,7,"type your First IMEI Number in these commas"
      and tap on send at command button.