How to root Sony Xperia L and Xperia SP
Root Sony Xperia L and SP both are excellent device. this root method is safe and easiest method for your Sony Xperia L and SP. Root your phone and use your phone without any restrictions.
Sony Xperia L has 4.3 inch display and 16M Color. it has 1GHz Dual core processor, 8GB internal storage and 1GB Ram. it is powerful device and jelly bean 4.1.1 make batter device.
Must Read: - Sony Xperia Z Walkman, Clear Audio plus and Launcher
Sony Xperia L and SP both are outstanding phone with superb performance. these must be rooted, because root gives us a power to use maximum of your phone without any restrictions. After root you will install custom Rom, custom setting and apps in your phone. We already discuss on Root Advantage and Disadvantage by earlier post. So follow these steps and root your phone.
Preparations of Root: -
1. Take a backup of your phone.
2. Your phone battery should charge 80% minimum.
3. Make sure proper power backup of your PC.
4. Read all steps then do it careful.
Follow these steps: -
1. Connect the phone in debugging mode via USB
(To enable debugging mode, go to Settings --> Development ---> Check "USB Debugging).
2. Wait for automatically drivers install in Windows 7 and Windows 8.
3. Download the Xperia L and SP root kit.zip file and extract it.
4. After extracting, run "Run.bat". Do not run "Run.bat" as Administrator.
5. Follow carefully On-Screen instructions.
6. After complete Root process enjoy
Note: - Incase Xperia L and SP rootkit not working your mobile then use motochopper.zip. First unLock your bootloader then root.
Must Read: - How to call block in Android top brand phones
Note: I am not responsible if you make Mistakes and Bricked Devices.