Root and Install CWM Recovery in Samsung Galaxy S Duos with Odin Root Kit
Root and Install CWM Recovery in Samsung Galaxy S Duos with Odin Root Kit by easiest steps. Samsung Galaxy S Duos Nice phone it and use without any restrictions.
1. Download the Samsung Galaxy S Duos Rooting Kit.zip
2. Install the drivers for your Galaxy S duos using KIEs Software.
3. If you don't want to install full KIEs software, you just install drivers.
4. Power off your device as you have to go to downloading mode.
"If you don’t know, how to go to downloading mode then switch off your phone, press
Volume Down + Home + Power button simultaneously until the Samsung logo appears on your device. A warning will appear on your device. Read it if you wish. Press Volume Up to continue to the downloading mode."
5. Connect your phone to the PC using USB cable. It should detect your device.
6. Extract the rooting kit and open Odin.
7. ODIN should detect your device on any of the COM ports.
8. The highlighted yellow box means the device has been detected by ODIN
9. You will be seeing various boxes: some checked, and some unchecked.
I. F. Reset Time is ticked.
II. Auto Reboot is ticked.
III. PDA is ticked.
10. All other boxes should be unticked.
11. Click on PDA under the Files (Download) section in ODIN and browse to recovery.tar file. You will find this file in the extracted rooting kit.
12. Click start, Let Odin complete The Following Process, don't interrupt the process. The green bar tells you the Progress of the operation. When green box in Odin Windows shows "pass" your phone will start a Reboot.
13. After it when the Phone starts, Copy CWM Superuser v 3.1.3.zip in your internal or external SD card and then again switch off the Phone.
14. Go to CWM recovery by pressing Vol up+Vol Down+Home+Power Button simultaneously.
15. Install CWM Superuser v 3.1.3.zip and reboot phone.
Enjoy rooted Samsung Galaxy S Duos phone.